Fanclub Tony Tony Chopper Fanclub

P

PeperLevi

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️What you guys think about this, @Zoro D Goat @gojo @Jack ?

I love so much this colored cover page where Chopper have the main spotlights.
You guys think there is hidden meanings in that,which will be part of history in future? I'm sure of it.

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️What you guys think about this, @Zoro D Goat @gojo @Jack ?
Knowing Oda, it could literally mean nothing at all, or something like 100+ chapters in the future. Chopper loves robots and mech like things a lot, but I don't see this particular spread being that important. Maybe he'll control something Franky built, maybe not.

Regardless our boi Chopper gonna be at least YC1 EOS due to some sort of power up or strength gain. :cheers:

P

PeperLevi

id prefer it if chopper didn't fight fodders. He’s got a lot of potential. I’d love to see him fight charlotte mont-D’or. chopper fighting a calamity like jack would be dope. I can defo see him fighting the numbers. Either way he needs a huge fight. mont-D’or and jack might be it.
I actually see Mont-d'Or as the perfect opponent for Usopp,because Usopp is a tricky adventurer and Mont-d'Or is the sly Books World king.
The perfect opponent for Chopper in Big Mom Pirates so far is Perospero.⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

I hope he fights Jack, even if it may be a tag team with brook, nami, robin, or franky. I just hope he has the biggest contribution to taking him down. I can see him 1v1ing one of the headliners or numbers.
I'm totally against anyone of our heroes have Tag Team fights. Because,if at this point,they can't face whatever stay in their way,have all about themselves challenged and grow better on their own,so Time-Skip not had any result for them.
But yeah,i love the idea Chopper vs Jack. Jack cover both aspects of a Yonko's commander and monstrous Zoan user as opponent for Chopper.
How will the fight play out?⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

But,my main prediction for Chopper's fights in Onigashima War is:

What you two think?

P

PeperLevi

Reiju is the only character of Germa 66 that i hope have escaped alive of Big Mom Pirates. Like this,she can take a better course in life as she deserve,and she and Chopper can interact more.