Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
However, if Kaido really gets up and awakens then I don't think Luffy will fight him solo anymore.

It has to be worstgen teaming up again.
Facts its basically already confirmed

Kaido: I don’t know from where, but Yamato has brought up the name Joy Boy…
King: !
Kaido: “Opening the border of this nation”…looks like Oden’s wish was a preparation for Joy Boy…
If it’s the same person as who you’re waiting for..then King, I know who Joy Boy is
King: ..? Who is it?
Kaido: the guy who can defeat me in the future but then ill get up again and be really defeated by him, some guy with green hair, a metal head, a doctor, 1 of them members of daft punk, a t rex, a guy with piano teeth, and yugi motou!!!
kaido: the green hair guy landing the fishing blow and killing me

:kuzanshut::finally:

Let be honest, if this is all what Zoro character offer for this arc, hell all the theory, all the promised what was for Zoro, all the speculation, his build up for this arc, must feelt very disappointed for the Zoro fandom.

Like legit you guya waited so long for that moment and there been so many hints. But in the end Zoro was not the monster Samurai. He got his cut moment but it never feel impressive, in fact Kaido never mention him after.

I feel like the predict about Zoro overcome and became the next Oden already in wano totally fail off.

Of course beating King isn't bad, but in the end he was just a YC1lvl guy... What I imagine for Zoro and what we actually got, it pretty underwhelming. How you other guys think about(Zoro fandom?).

Im be honest I was neutral in case for Zkk, had a discussion with Jo and others and even said that I could see ZKK happening. But I doubt after this chapter that is going to happen.

After all the years of debating ZKK,how the Zoro fandom thinks about it, how you guys react if ZKK not happen? Are you guys are happy with Zoro build up in wano so far?

@nik87 @Finalbeta @style @Cinera @HA001 @zzShinichi @Peroroncino @Mr. Bushido @mly90 @ShishioIsBack @Enma @Guan Yu @Lor D. Coast @Reborn @mugiwara44
@Den_Den_Mushi @Garp the Fist @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @Light D Lamperouge @Seth @Marimo_420 @MarineHQ62 @Ryuarashi @Sword God Ryuma @Reborn @Geo @LolonoisZolo @ShadyOjiro @Dragomir @Grumpy Zoro @Monet @Sade @Rukusho
@Reborn @Geo
@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @sneko @stairs-kun @Oblivion @yj @solis @Seth @Zowo @style @Blother @Camie @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420 @Orojackson Refugee @Zenos7 @Don DaSlayer @Guymieux @Dark Hound @HAJIKATA @Queen @LadyVados @bennbeckman @Ice devil slayer

Are you guys happy with Zoro performance so far(in case if ZKK not happening)?
Im be honest, the only way how it could happen is if Kaido awakes and stand up, since if he stand up it clear that Luffy would need help against a stronger Kaido(awakening). But right it is hard to see such a scenario.
Reborn perfectly summed it up.

Facts its basically already confirmed

Kaido: I don’t know from where, but Yamato has brought up the name Joy Boy…
King: !
Kaido: “Opening the border of this nation”…looks like Oden’s wish was a preparation for Joy Boy…
If it’s the same person as who you’re waiting for..then King, I know who Joy Boy is
King: ..? Who is it?
Kaido: the guy who can defeat me in the future but then ill get up again and be really defeated by him, some guy with green hair, a metal head, a doctor, 1 of them members of daft punk, a t rex, a guy with piano teeth, and yugi motou!!!
kaido: the green hair guy landing the fishing blow and killing me

:kuzanshut::finally:
:saden::shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.