Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

There's no way Kaido is done right?.. :emohiyo:
He might done in the sense that he's done with this shit and has had enough lmao.

This is way too anticlimatic for it to be over just like that. No witnesses, no victory declaration and thus message by the narrator or w/e too.

I feel Oda is baiting us as usual but maybe he's trying to move the plot on finally and actually get us out of Wano. Kaido's birthday was 11 days ago and the 1st of this month which is not a good sign though. Someone said OP villlains tend to get beaten during their birth days/months and Jack was beaten on his actual birthday too...

The fact he's done this just before a break is especially sadistic too. But I refuse to believe Kaido is done, not yet. This is just too underwhelming.

Last edited by a moderator:
All the problems with solution here
1.THE PIT LAW MADE WAS VERY WIDE I WOULD SAY 2-3 KM WIDE BUT IT WASN'T THAT DEEP (I THINK 500METER)
2.THE PLACE WHERE KAIDOU IS FALLING AFTER IMPACT IS A PIT MADE BY THAT IMPACT IT IS NOT THE PIT MADE BY LAW

He might done in the sense that he's done with this shit and has had enough lmao.

This is way too anticlimatic for it to be over just like that. No witnesses, no victory declaration and thus message by the narrator or w/e too.

I feel Oda is baiting us as usual but maybe he's trying to move the plot on finally and actually get us out of Wano. Kaido's birthday was 11 days ago and the 1st of this month which is not a good sign though. Someone said OP villlains tend to get beaten during their birth days/months and Jack was beaten on his actual birthday too...

The fact he's done this just before a break is especially sadistic too. But I refuse to believe Kaido is done, not yet. This is just too underwhelming.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
See here it's a different pit made by the impact we can even see dropping kaidou making spiral looking entrance
That's just the path of his body. That doesn't prove he is the one making the pit.

Look at where the dust is raising in the top right panel of the last page, beside the one showing kids:

It's exactly the same place where Law made the pit:

Top-Right panel.

There is no way he's travel that fast if he's the one breaking the ground and making the hole.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The point being PW is more powerful than anything an admiral has shown.

By a wide margin.

Fuck the quake that hit Akainu? Weaksauce compared to PW. Especially if the 1000 Ri Wano thing is true. Its not 1 or 2 kilometers deep. Its potential 10+ kilometers deep
It's not more powerful. It just has a bigger AoE than anything we've seen from both the Yonko as well as the admirals.

Sorry but Doflamingo is objectively a much better fleshed out villain than Crocodile who doesn't even have a single flashback of his entire motivation. Though, Doflamingo was kinda acting stupid in Dressrosa for constantly underestimating Law and the strawhats. Or underestimating Bound Man the very first second although he saw Luffy bulking up his muscles drastically while imbuing his body permanently in hardening.
The day Oda fleshed out Crocodile, you'd realise how much better he was from Doffy

Status
Not open for further replies.