[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game of Thrones Mafia - Finale

The Queen stood in front of the great beast, in defiant silence. The command 'Dracarys' rang out in the dragonpit, and where she once stood resplendent, only ashes remained.

Queen Cersei Lannister I
Jailkeeper, 2x Healer, The First of her Name

‘When you play the game of thrones … you win, or you die.’

Congratulations, you are Queen Cersei Lannister I, Lannister Alliance Aligned! The daughter of Tywin Lannister, you are unscrupulous and cruel, but also entirely devoted to your children. You fancy yourself the true heir of Tywin, but in truth you possess very little of his political acumen. What you have built is a network of spies and sycophants who are willing to carry out your schemes.

You also harbour a dark secret concerning your brother Jaime, and if it came out …

In this game, you have the following roles:

- Jailkeeper (You may target a player at night and protect them from killing actions, but this will also leave them unable to take actions themselves. This will render your target untargetable by other actions.

- 2x Healer (The disgraced maester Qyburn is in your employ, and can cure a bleed or poison status at any time. You may use this in chat or in thread as you see fit)

- The First of her Name (With nobody to oppose your absolute power, you wish for your brother Jaime to take his rightful place back at your side.

You may entreat him to abandon his quest for redemption and return to his true love. This will play out as a consensual recruit, you may target a player at night and if they are Ser Jaime Lannister, they will receive a proposal to join your alignment, which they will have the final choice over.

- Royal Prerogative (Any of King Joffrey Baratheon's abilities that were not used will now be available to you.

You win when you control the voting majority, and/or nothing can prevent this.

The Rebellion, Targaryen Restoration and The Realm alignments are victorious.

Last edited:

Emil

Certified Memelord
setups great overall.
ive said all i wanted in the dead chat about it

thanks for the game @Grammaton ^^

@Blue i know you are very frustrated rn. i just want your honest answer. would you have ever shot dany here? it seems you thought she was immune given how you did not wanna lynch doddsy in the last day. anyway well played big time.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
setups great overall.
ive said all i wanted in the dead chat about it

thanks for the game @Grammaton ^^

@Blue i know you are very frustrated rn. i just want your honest answer. would you have ever shot dany here? it seems you thought she was immune given how you did not wanna lynch doddsy in the last day. anyway well played big time.
I was considering it because there was no purples left.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.