Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly imagine blackbeard can or found a way too null the weaknesses of DF and thats why he recruit an almost df pirate crew.
Post automatically merged:

BB.D.SCIENTIST IS REAL

Eh, I disagree about Kizaru. He probably was using FS, because right before he and Rayleigh encounter each other, Kizaru demolishes 3 Supernova without them even noticing. It's clear he was using haki, which at this point was probably future sight.
We don't really know that, I don't think it's been clearly said. And in Shabondy the Supernovas didn't even have Haki. At that time we all believed that Kizaru was almost invincible. But since the ellipse it is no longer the case, from what we know for the moment Kizaru has no FS.

I agree with this except the part that says: “Kizaru isn’t that fast”. This might headcannon but I truly believe Kizaru is the fastest person in One Piece. I mean, the dude is literally LIGHT. He can probably travel at the speed of light, or faster.
If Rayleigh and Marco stopped him without much difficulty then that means they too are super fast then

I think Kaido was using awakening the whole time, he has so much knowledge about it.
it is just as he said , it is about his tranformations. Luffy's awakening is odd for a zoan and odd for a paramcia as well.
Zoan's awakening is more about transformation and toughness. either way Oda most likely will explain it in SBS again.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Luffy is done. His strongest attack couldn't kill Kaido.

Kaido met meets Joyboy who can't even kill him. Do people think that will make Kaido happy or make believe the Joyboy myth is just that, a myth?

Kaido seeks death and now knows Joyboy can't deliver.

Zoro hasn't shows us his true ACoC power. He still has to forge a black blade.
Luffy is done but Zoro who is currently at death's door is suddenly gonna pop up, magically heal his bones and overpower an even stronger Kaido. Good luck with that:risitameh::hapnoel:

We don't really know that, I don't think it's been clearly said. And in Shabondy the Supernovas didn't even have Haki. At that time we all believed that Kizaru was almost invincible. But since the ellipse it is no longer the case, from what we know for the moment Kizaru has no FS.
Doesn't the statement bolded prove that then Rayleigh probably was using Observation Haki and thus FS? We already know that Luffy was able to outsized someone like Katakuri with Snakeman, who was proficient in FS. By that logic, one can assume that if you are to keep up with someone moving at the speed of light, you probably need to master FS.

I'm also not talking about Kizaru having it or not. I'm talking about being his opponent and dealing with him.

Doesn't the statement bolded prove that then Rayleigh probably was using Observation Haki and thus FS? We already know that Luffy was able to outsized someone like Katakuri with Snakeman, who was proficient in FS. By that logic, one can assume that if you are to keep up with someone moving at the speed of light, you probably need to master FS.

I'm also not talking about Kizaru having it or not. I'm talking about being his opponent and dealing with him.
I thought you were talking about Kizaru for the FS bro, and yes Rayleigh was surely using FS no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.