• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 58 22.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 11 4.2%
  • Votes: 28 10.6%

• Total voters
Very underwhelming 5/10 chapter. The flashback didn't really do much for Kaido's character, the fight has been going on for so long but the ending still feels like a "that's it?" type of thing. Hopefully, it's not over and Oda is not going to hoe Kaido with his conclusion because the Yonkos so far have just not been good.

Very underwhelming 5/10 chapter. The flashback didn't really do much for Kaido's character, the fight has been going on for so long but the ending still feels like a "that's it?" type of thing. Hopefully, it's not over and Oda is not going to hoe Kaido with his conclusion because the Yonkos so far have just not been good.
The FB gave basic gist about Kaido ; not sure why oda give him only 4 pages of FB

MC Favoritism trumps over everything when it comes to Oda
@Topi Jerami
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, once it happens we will see what is ridiculous...
Dont project your weak haki onto me. :goyea:
And remember, ZKK is inevitable. Always has been.
I guess I admire the tenacity

If it dosen't happen we can always wank scarlet witch

What ever happened to the big sword.. And onigashimas story.... Kaidos flashback was useless... We learn nothing other than the fact that... He did not really fight with any top tiers whose ceiling he was comparing luffy nor did we learn about rox stuff.. Nor anything about kaido Or one piece plot... Just the fact that oda wants to push Luffy is joyboy theme through kaido getting defeated...... Also the whole part of tricking oden seems useless now because now oda is showing Kaido to be stronger.. :goatasure: