Votes: 58 22.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 11 4.2%
  • Votes: 28 10.6%

• Total voters
lrrelevant it goes in all directions..
it relevant at least optically the cloud will be split to up and down , to right and left.
Post automatically merged:

No you don't have eyes and brain dead. Kaido's dragon form was clearly trying to eat luffy's arm. Adv coc has unique haki trail lol
well i think your username tell already why you think so:D.

@Bango🍅 Pepitochicken didn't retire, he was eaten by Oda :crazwhat:

Post automatically merged:

Oda: When Kaido appeared for the first time, I said that Luffy can’t defeat such a strong character yet. And I’m yet to know how Luffy would defeat Kaido. Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaido is just because Luffy’s punch is so strong. Luffy and I have to find a solution somehow.

Kaido isn't defeated yet :pepebusi:

So the Wano arc has shown about people starving, not getting food and water and being treated as slaves due to what Orochi and Kaido have done in creating weapons factory and people still think Luffy's words are not significant? The last words and what shocked Kaido was the fact that He himself was starving and had to get captured to get food when he was small to the last 20 years where he has people starving and suffering for food. So why does anyone have any problem with what Luffy said? Just because Wano has gone for 4 years is it just to forget what people of Wano have suffered for? The people of Wano lack freedom, food, water and happiness and the world Luffy will create is the one where people are free, happy and can eat and drink to their full. So what is anyone's problem here?