• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 58 22.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 11 4.2%
  • Votes: 28 10.6%

• Total voters
Nah Kaido can dodge bajrang gun if he wants to ; not sure about g5 limits but yeah
Luffy is just learning a fraction of what his haki and fruit can do as he's fighting.
Kaido has acknowledged "barely standing" pre-G5 Luffy can give him a serious fight unlike anything he's had in years.
Now he has internally acknowledged that Luffy has surpassed him as Joyboy.
Luffy does not slide back in serious strength, he is only getting stronger from here, even after he wakes up post this fight he will have gained strength through narrative haki bloom.

Overall a decent chapter. Kaido's flashback was disappointingly short and makes Kaido feel like a character without much substance. I mean the flashback in last chapter was longer and it was about things that Oda already showed before but from a different angle. At the very least, both this and the previous chapter should have been about Kaido's life. Unless Kaido is not a character with much substance to begin with or maybe Oda plans to draw his flashback in the next chapters who knows. Then again we didn't get any backstory on any of his officers except King so maybe Kaido's crew is a bunch of brutal characters who just enjoy fights and doing evil deeds.

The main problem with this ark is that it was unnecessary long, like watching the anime long, with many pages that felt more like a filler than something that should be included in the manga.

In general, the fights of the rest of the strawhats were satisfying except Nami's and Ussop's which had absolutely no growth in this ark. I mean those two are the ones who use their brains and creativity to defeat much stronger opponents (like Nami vs Kalifa) and this time they would have lost if it wasn't for Big Mom?!?! Such a shame.

Anyways, I am happy this Ark is ending, I just want to learn what's happening to the rest of the world (especially to Sabo) and enjoy adventures in the new world's insane islands.

P.S. Luffy defeated Kaido because his punch was too strong/bigger after all, same as Doflamingo.... I hope that does not become a trend in the future...

Much better than last week. Wouldn’t be difficult since last week was maybe the single worst chapter in Wano though.

Getting some real Will of P vibes from that coverstory

The Kaido flashback is interesting, but incomplete. There’s still some more to explain about him, like why he wants to die.

Luffy’s motivations throughout the arc has been to make Wano a country where everyone can eat so that’s consistent.

The fight has ended, but I don’t think Kaido’s story has. Like I said, his flashback is incomplete. I don’t expect to see a full Rocks one until later, but I do expect to see a bit more from Kaido. The next part of the arc should be very interesting as everything gets wrapped up and we discover what happens to Kaido next.

Also this chapter reminded me that King was legit wasted for the majoroty of this arc. Should have had more of him and Kaido together than one scene at the start of Onigashima then a bunch of flashbacks afterwards.

The price paid for trying to shoehorn Big Mom into an arc she never belonged into, I think.

What recency bias does to a man... :crazwhat:
There has been more than enough talk from my side regarding why ZKK is inevitable.
Hype riders with attention span of one chapter simply dont get it.
All I gotta do is let the future chapters do the talking and tag the weak hakis when ZKK inevitably happens.

when exactly is zkk supposed to happen in the wano arc or future arcs ??

I wonder why Oda would add that scene of Nami talking about escaping after Onigashima landed a couple of chapters ago.:zorothink:
Wtf are you on about. She literally talks about fleeing from a burning Onigashima. Leave this shitty fucking cope behind
Post automatically merged:

How the fuck can you read an entire arc wrong

:suresure::suresure::suresure:

G

Gorosei Informer

I really enjoyed learning about the Oni finally, Onigashimas true name, why its a gigantic oni skull, how Kaido is related to Oars and Jr and why he looks so different to them, his DF awakening too, his favourite islands name, importance/role etc, how he met Orochi and why he started working with him, same with how he met Queen and Jack and recruited them and so on.

Oh wait.

I really enjoyed learning about the Oni finally, Onigashimas true name, why its a gigantic oni skull, how Kaido is related to Oars and Jr and why he looks so different to them, his DF awakening too, his favourite islands name, importance/role etc, how he met Orochi and why he started working with him, same with how he met Queen and Jack and recruited them and so on.

Oh wait.
:josad: