General & Others A huge Yonko War Arc with a crew worth of Zoan users, yet none is awakened.

You know Oda's down bad if redditors start trashing the manga too. Ofc there are still some GODA bootlickers around but their viewpoint is hardly relevant at this point - Oda fucked up badly in terms of pacing, world building (again, awakening is crucial to it) and everything more interesting.
Really !?

I am surprised given how much redditors suck up to Oda most of the time and launch an avalanche of downvotes and negative comments on those criticizing him. At least some of them have began to stop delluding themselves.

Meh, I always thought that Paramecia awakening was something more than "whatever I touch, it turns into my powers" bullshit so that was my line of thought with Venom Demon
Eh I think it depends on the paramecia but I can see Magellan’s powers being more like he creates like a venom swamp and everything becomes venom.

Venom demon just felt like when Doffy did his Black Knight

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The fact that not even the Calamities have shown awakening is already a disgrace, but if even Kaido doesn't have it...
Don't worry man.

Kaido and King alone are gonna awaken (not Queen because, by this time, he's already all the way back in Paradise), then Zoro is gonna fight Awakened Kaido and Sanji is gonna have my flame aerial battle against Hybrid King, then, after they win, I'm gonna bump all the threads that said King's durability was superior to Kaido's to prove that Sanji's AP>>>>>>Zoro's.
It's gonna be marvelous.
:pepebusi:

Doffy's paramecia turns things to strings.
Crocodile sucking the water around him and turning everything to Sand is awakening as well?
:choppawhat:
Don't think that's Croc's awakening, it just feels like him using the feature of his df drying shit up, his awakening should go beyond that imo, but it's difficult what exactly the boundaries are.

Doffy turning objects into strings (literally changing them), Kidd attching magnetism on things outside metal.

Eh I think it depends on the paramecia but I can see Magellan’s powers being more like he creates like a venom swamp and everything becomes venom.

Venom demon just felt like when Doffy did his Black Knight
I mean I can buy Doffy making a real puppet of himself since his powers are strings related but Venom Denom was literally mimicking Magellan's movements

Doggo

Don't think that's Croc's awakening, it just feels like him using the feature of his df drying shit up, his awakening should go beyond that imo, but it's difficult what exactly the boundaries are.

Doffy turning objects into strings (literally changing them), Kidd attching magnetism on things outside metal.
Exactly.
Croc's fruit natural aplications are already similar to a paramecia awakening.
Suna Suna no Mi>>>>>>all.
Secret OP power.

Imagine all that "haki is everything" nonsense, only for Kaido to asspull more and more Akuma no Mi techniques and transformations as his last resource, instead of his "haki".
:lulz:
This is why I'm nervous that it's just Kaido has been using it "this whole time", because that's really the only scenario where it makes sense and him having awakening lol.

But that's such an ass thing to do because never gave Kaido even one sliver of dialogue to confirm it. That's all it basically needed. It still would have been an issue, but at least Oda could and SHOULD have defined their awakenings

Doggo

The Beast Pirates were the true underdogs of this arc, and without the Straw Hats' plot armor, at no point during the arc you felt like they were a serious threat or could win.
I think I only had a sense of "invincibility" from two groups of enemies during the entire One Piece story.
Enel's priests and the CP9.
Mantra was just so fucking broken. And the Cp9 during Water7 and the Sea train? Damn. I was like "HOW THE FUCK ARE WE BEATING THESE FUCKERS???".
Good times.