General & Others A huge Yonko War Arc with a crew worth of Zoan users, yet none is awakened.

One of Kubo's few Ws.

Sternritters swarming Soul Society and slicing their strongest in half felt like god himself just stomped on all the Shinigami, the threat was so massive that Kubo was willing to sacrifice the likes of Unohana to train others and stop it. Sternritters' threat didn't stop, they still proceeded to wipe out the Royal Guard, kill the godfather of all Shinigami, kill the Soul King and activate the dimension bomb with Yhwach as a SK.

The sense of hopelessness (up until chapter 620 or so) was one of the few redeeming qualities of the last arc, ain't no fucking G13 captain was save from getting killed during the time.
Then he revived all the Characters that were too popular with Fangirls.

At least Oda Fakes death regardless of how Handsome a Character is

Is Sajin Komamura actually dead? I don't remember, did he get his powers back?

CoA and CoO are fine and very easy to understand. The advanced forms of it also makes sense. One allows you to project the hardening like an aura and the other allows you to extended the precog ability to look into the future

CoC again is the problem. It is hyped as the strongest form yet the basic form of it is trash in combat. Oda wrote himself into a corner that he didn’t know how to get out of
haoshoku should have stayed just as a blast of will force.
it was better when it had no use in battle and acted just like a badge that marked those with the strongest will.

All of them were Awakened, it doesn't need to be stated, it's obvious
Which one ?
Post automatically merged:

Then he revived all the Characters that were too popular with Fangirls.

At least Oda Fakes death regardless of how Handsome a Character is

Is Sajin Komamura actually dead? I don't remember, did he get his powers back?
He died . Iba took over his squad.

One of the main issues I find with Oda is that there are some minimums the story asks for yet Oda won't hit at all.

Some quick examples of stuff that Wano arc asked for, in my opinion, yet Oda ignored:

—Natural zoans. It's absurd that in Kaidou's crew every natural zoan was either ancient or mythical, makes no sense to have zero regular zoans apart from SMILEs. What did he do for the decades before his business with Doflamingo?

—Zoan awakening, as you well said. It takes zero effort to give Kaidou, King and Queen explicit awakened forms. Like seriously, why not? We will have very few chances to see awakened users and this was arguably the last arc focused on the zoan class. Is it so difficult to draw three gargantuan beasts fitting the brutality of the crew?

—Wano sexism. I know not many people will agree here, but having a Kin'emon who was quite sexist when first introduced, then Kiku as a trans person, and Zoro as a character related to Wano whose whole backstory consisted of Kuina being strong but told the contrary because of her gender, it's quite a missed opportunity to explore the issue. On top of it, Hiyori ended up doing nothing even though she was shown to enjoy fighting as a kid.

—Chopper's rumble balls. We have a captain relying on zoans (most of them artificial), we have a genius scientist, we have another user who actually altered her transformations through drugs! Yet noone ever payed attention to the guy with so many forms? It's funny because this could have been a way to justify Urashima's character, who, if you don't remember, loved tanuki meat. Easy as Urashima kidnapping Chopper to eat him, Chopper turning into some weird zoan form, one Headliner finding it interesting and taking him to Onigashima.

—Kaidou's obsession with non-humanity. He made racist remarks because of his oni nature, one of his favourite islands is technological (guarded by a cyborg), his top men aren't human (a lunarian, a cyborg, a fishman), he chose zoan out of any class of fruit to build his empire... It was so, so easy to enrichen the character following this anti-humanity route, yet Oda totally ignored it...!

I mean, it isn't anymore about disliking Oda's route but noticing how much stuff the foundations of the arc asked for yet he ignored for... what, exactly? He didn't deliver something better, so what's the point?
Honestly why not, I would make all Calamities awakened, ancient zoans will never be in spotlight again, so we would have a flying zoan, dinosaur and a mammal ancient zoan awakened. And Kaido too by deafult then as the mythical zoan.

Forget the awakening, the crew doesnt even have any legit zoan users besides the top 10 (calamity + flying)
everyone else is just... :suresure::suresure::suresure:
500 smiles were never gonna be anything other than fodder, when did the idea they would be vet level come from?
I remember in 2015 everyone was talking about how they weren't gonna have any stand out individuals because of how much Oda empathised their numbers

one of the saddest parts of this arc to be honest:josad::josad:
Hiyori character same as Toki(mother) been so fucking bad, even Rebecca had better scenes and character build up then her.

Why giving her a special sword if she don't do anything with it? Or why making a big fuss and hint Hiyori until the end, couldn't he reveal it at the start of the arc, give one-two chapter proper fight and flashback against Orochi?

We spend the most time in this raid on irrelevant stuff, stupid stuff and plot who ruin everything. Stalling chapters, showing chapters for a children. Oda could easily cut lot of stuff and we could get easily a better raid.

I wish Oda would have better editors and not asslicking yes sayer around him...
:josad:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Byakuya and Toshiro should have died. Byakuya showing up alive killed the arc
Mayuri too. Possibly Kenpachi. Kill them off at each act of the Arc, Mayuri in the middle and Kenny dying to slay Gerard in the end. That’s the big thing that hits the TYBW, the lack of follow ups on the initial brutality of the arc.
Post automatically merged:

Hiyori character same as Toki(mother) been so fucking bad, even Rebecca had better scenes and character build up then her.

Why giving her a special sword if she don't do anything with it? Or why making a big fuss and hint Hiyori until the end, couldn't he reveal it at the start of the arc, give one-two chapter proper fight and flashback against Orochi?

We spend the most time in this raid on irrelevant stuff, stupid stuff and plot who ruin everything. Stalling chapters, showing chapters for a children. Oda could easily cut lot of stuff and we could get easily a better raid.

I wish Oda would have better editors and not asslicking yes sayer around him...
:josad:
Bro I totally forgot we got a character from the void century and got zero lore drops from them and they only existed to be an accessory to Oden lmfao. The shit man