General & Others A huge Yonko War Arc with a crew worth of Zoan users, yet none is awakened.

Hiyori character same as Toki(mother) been so fucking bad, even Rebecca had better scenes and character build up then her.

Why giving her a special sword if she don't do anything with it? Or why making a big fuss and hint Hiyori until the end, couldn't he reveal it at the start of the arc, give one-two chapter proper fight and flashback against Orochi?

We spend the most time in this raid on irrelevant stuff, stupid stuff and plot who ruin everything. Stalling chapters, showing chapters for a children. Oda could easily cut lot of stuff and we could get easily a better raid.

I wish Oda would have better editors and not asslicking yes sayer around him...
:josad:
Every princess makes me appreciate Vivi so much.
Hell looking back at post TS arcs I was too harsh on Rebecca at least she had the will to fight.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Mayuri living was worse than Orochimaru tbh

Especially when you remember that he's most likely inspired by Unit 731.....
Not sure if you follow MHA, but the author got shit for naming a character after that yet Mayuri goes free lmfaoooo.

People really don’t remember how much of a piece of shit and sadist Mayuri was in the Soul Society Arc. He got quirky later but he should’ve been sent to Muugen minimum. Death by Quincy is too fitting to pass up.

Honestly why not, I would make all Calamities awakened, ancient zoans will never be in spotlight again, so we would have a flying zoan, dinosaur and a mammal ancient zoan awakened. And Kaido too by deafult then as the mythical zoan.
You know what's worse? Many other plot points in this arc, if rearranged, could have been replaced by the effects of the Calamities awakened:

1) Instead of the umpteenth fake death by Kanjuro who is now a flaming ink monster because why not, just turn King into Rodan and allow the Wildfire to set the whole Onigashima in fire.

2) Instead of chapters and chapters of Queen doing nothing while people turn into ice onis, save it for the last part of his fight with Sanji and turn him into a gigantic humanoid brachiosaur that exhales huge clouds of viral gas out of his jaws. Just imagine awakened King and Queen arguing while fighting Zoro and Sanji because their disasters are affecting each other (King doesn't want coldness and Queen fears King's fire will stop his virus from spreading).

3) Have Jack run like crazy while draining every drop of moisture through an enhanced form of fishman karate allowed by his awakened stats. Since he's now stronger, have Inu and Neko team up to defeat him in a way that Raizou can only release his Zunesha water safely once Jack is gone, this way intensifying the link between the minks and the ninja.

These are quick ideas that of course could be way better, but heck, what better for three guys labelled "Calamities" than actually turning into the embodiment of disaster in the form of three gargantuan beasts capable of setting everything on fire, spreading viruses like crazy and drying the world off?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You know what's worse? Many other plot points in this arc, if rearranged, could have been replaced by the effects of the Calamities awakened:

1) Instead of the umpteenth fake death by Kanjuro who is now a flaming ink monster because why not, just turn King into Rodan and allow the Wildfire to set the whole Onigashima in fire.

2) Instead of chapters and chapters of Queen doing nothing while people turn into ice onis, save it for the last part of his fight with Sanji and turn him into a gigantic humanoid brachiosaur that exhales huge clouds of viral gas out of his jaws. Just imagine awakened King and Queen arguing while fighting Zoro and Sanji because their disasters are affecting each other (King doesn't want coldness and Queen fears King's fire will stop his virus from spreading).

3) Have Jack run like crazy while draining every drop of moisture through an enhanced form of fishman karate allowed by his awakened stats. Since he's now stronger, have Inu and Neko team up to defeat him in a way that Raizou can only release his Zunesha water safely once Jack is gone, this way intensifying the link between the minks and the ninja.

These are quick ideas that of course could be way better, but heck, what better for three guys labelled "Calamities" than actually turning into the embodiment of disaster in the form of three gargantuan beasts capable of setting everything on fire, spreading viruses like crazy and drying the world off?
Damn, I absolutely love all of this. Queen’s in particular is really inventive. Imagining that, the Ice Oni threat would’ve been so much tenser given you gotta take down Queen before you can even go into treating it.

Damn, I absolutely love all of this. Queen’s in particular is really inventive. Imagining that, the Ice Oni threat would’ve been so much tenser given you gotta take down Queen before you can even go into treating it.
Yeah love also all of this above, every calamity would take a special meaning for the raid, kinda sad that Oda and his team can't write stuff like above.

Awakening is also reserved for post-High Tiers. Law/Kid took down a Yonko 2 v. 1 and still hadnt mastered awakening. They were up a level from Zoro/Sanji v. King/Queen.

I've said CoC users in their prime are all stronger than High Tiers. Katakuri/Joker both reinforced this notion with awakening.

Wasn't the whole Live Floor at one point entirely on fire due to King's flames?

The closest thing they had to an upper hand was when Kaido was the last man standing and Luffy “died”. I never believed the raid should fail but Oda should’ve had some losses on the alliances side. And losses not directly attributed to Kaido, let the crew do some shit
He was "dead" for 1!!! Chapter and Kaido did nothing.

He shoot one small Boro Breath and Marco took it.Thats it.Ofc we dont know the time between JB awaken and whatever Kaido did.But still