General & Others A huge Yonko War Arc with a crew worth of Zoan users, yet none is awakened.

The big flaming dragon form was probably Kaido's awakening
if it was then oda should clarify it is
and not leave the fans to take guesses
sentinel is 100% spot on
kaido the strongest pirate in the world with a crew filled with zoan users hasnt awakened his ability in over 40ish yrs. .......
just cant sit right with me
Post automatically merged:

and that flashback
went by so quick
why was kaido so sad, why did he feel like he cant protect anything, why does he want to die,what happened in his past?
betrayal? hatred for humans? where did that all happen?

was this plan of his suggested by the old hag which he carried on , how did he arrive at the conclusion he made ( equality through war)
we deserve more
big mom's flashback is the blueprint for how kaido's should have been done.

Last edited:
if it was then oda should clarify it is
and not leave the fans to take guesses
sentinel is 100% spot on
kaido the strongest pirate in the world with a crew filled with zoan users hasnt awakened his ability in over 40ish yrs. .......
just cant sit right with me

and that flashback
went by so quick
why was kaido so sad, why did he feel like he cant protect anything, why does he want to die,what happened in his past?
betrayal? hatred for humans? where did that all happen?

was this plan of his suggested by the old hag which he carried on , how did he arrive at the conclusion he made ( equality through war)
we deserve more
big mom's flashback is the blueprint for how kaido's should have been done.
All will be explained imo

But the reveals will be important to how the arc will unfold moving on, and it's not the time yet, but very soon

the fact wano ended and holdem is the most remarkable smile user says all.
making smiles to have a crew full with those powers was the huge thing that made kaido crew so fearsome but oda decided to treat every smile user as a pathetic weakling. why not have one of the tobi ropo or one of the calamities be a smile user or yamato? is like kaido was weakening his crew on purpose giving them those powers.
even as joke they are bad only the chicken and the giraffe were funny

--I think oda took a conscious decision and decided to not give him awakening or he would be too strong

--While higher advance version of Haki will be introduced still awakening of OP DFs > Adv coc for me so if oda had given kaido awakening instead of adv coc he would be more powerful.

--It is what it is but this proves not all top tiers have awakening

I think stuff like Kaido's gigantic fire dragon avatar, his bulky, more-dragon like hybrid mode (

)
are result of awakening. Zoan awakening is not a new form in specific, but the ability of exploiting your zoan as his peak on top of increased endurance and durability.
"But Luffy..." Luffy's zoan is unique even among mythical zoan, said by Kaido himself.

Same for BM, Bigger Mom and the ability to use her soul to heal herself result from awakening (as normally her DF doesn't work on people)
I wouldn't be surprised if all of this get explained either in a SBS, a magazine or a VC
First even lucci has slim form and bulky form

Also mythical zoan awakening >> Base haki so revealing characters having base haki is one thing and mythical zoan awakening completely different

Lucci is also awakened :suresure::suresure: @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk

Aren't Zoan Awakenings just increased toughness and recovery ? (Unless it's Luffy lol)

It explains the toughness of Kaido at least.

If the Impel Down beasts were Awakened, I find it hard to believe that at least Calamities and Kaido are not. They're not as flashy as Paramecia Awakenings so I'd get why they're not mentionned.

Mythical zoan awakenings gives user a complete new forms

Waido :cheers:

Bro Oda even gave up on explaining Powerups lol. He was just like “here, Luffy can use AdCoC now because Kaido hit him really hard. No explanation”

Then Kaido beats Luffy again, and Oda’s like “here, Luffy awakens now. No explanation, it’s just magic”

But none of the Beast Pirates awaken in spite of them all being Zoans and being defeated just like Pirate Christ lol.
No counter arguments can be made against this.

Within the manga, Kubo just forgot about him and his fate was left ambiguous.

Considering Kubo forgot to show what happened to a Top 10 fan favourite like Urahara after his fight then the likes of Komamura had no hope.
Thousand year war arc >>>> Wano trash arc lol

Other than the last fight it was really good. Had lot of great fights. Even with asspulls the fight themselves were entertaining

Oda should read this thread honestly :josad:

Last edited: