Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boi.. thinking that you have actual storytelling logic while completely ignoring entire outlinings, composition rules, character focus and development..

You guys are about to panic pretty hard.
Post automatically merged:

888 the opposite of a teaser. It's a full depiction of character skill. The teaser comes in the form of a question later from Chopper to Carrot about Inuarashi and Nekomamushi's power.
If Carrot fails to join are you going to say you’re illiterat?

If Carrot fails to join are you going to say you’re illiterat?
No, just that I was wrong :cheers:

My claim are based on legitimate storytelling tools and elements. So my reasonning is perfectly normal. On te contrary, ignoring strong elements like you guys are doing against Carrot AND Yamato.. yeah.. it's pretty telling.

Why the question? What do you mean by improvment ? Because that word is meaningless in the context of storytelling.
Let me give you a perfect example of improvement from back then where we are now. A character like chopper originally only could use his monster transformation for about 3 minutes in earlier arcs. In wano he could use monster transformation for at least 30 minutes in wano now. The only side effect is chibi form and old man talk. What is going on with luffy right now regarding his awakened state. Plus, the revelation that Luffy’s devil fruit is not Paramecia but is a mythical zone. Look at sanji becoming more like his siblings awakening his exoskeleton while still obtaining his humanity. I also forgot mention Zoro being confirm having conqueror king haki by Kaido and king.

Law a character who could not beat one of the seven warlords of the Sea donfamingo. Now is team up with kid who is using his awakening alongside with him to take down big mom herself. In previous arcs we did not even know Law had awakening.

So, I will ask you ask again. Despite carrot lost what new abilities does carrot have or has gained throughout the wano arc that makes her different from any other mink?

The problem is not thinking that it's a introduction, it is. The problem is thinking that is just an introduction, which is a complete ignorance of the panneling treatment of Carrot during that chapter.

Welp, it didn't help you see through storytelling I guess :milaugh:
--->
You don't fail to amaze me.. The wake up call will be violent for you

Here is a sum up of things you guyz are purposely ignoring and therefore sayin:

For Yamato

- The first subversion dialogue: Basically saying that Oda putting in front of you without any diversion the character's future is "normal"
- The lack of relationship with the actual main characters: Basically moving the goal post constantly and saying that "you'll see, he will make Yamato interact with the SH.. before the end of the wa.. beffore the end of the banqu.. before the end...
- The real relationship with the main arc character "but it doesn't matter, she will sail anyway"
- The parrallel with Oden: Basically failing to see that Oden was first a father figure and that Momo needs a parental figure right now.

Etc. Etc.

For Carrot:

- The strong relationship with the actual main characters: Thus ignoring completely the dynamic between the character and the main character and failing to witness that this is kinda unique in the story
- Her character inertia : Basically sayin that a teenager who loves fun would want only one thing, to get away from adventure)
- One of her most defining character moment (888) : Saying that the focus on a character for an entire chapter is but a teaser for a form and a less impactfull moments
- The fact that writers are pressed by time: By saying that it's logical for Oda to draw a character for hours for just a tease.. (lmao)
- The monologue of Perospero: Saying that Carrot's defeat is meaningless.

Etc. Etc..

I could go on for hours..

Let me give you a perfect example of improvement from back then where we are now. A character like chopper originally only could use his monster transformation for about 3 minutes in earlier arcs. In wano he could use monster transformation for at least 30 minutes in wano now. The only side effect is chibi form and old man talk. What is going on with luffy right now regarding his awakened state. Plus, the revelation that Luffy’s devil fruit is not Paramecia but is a mythical zone. Look at sanji becoming more like his siblings awakening his exoskeleton while still obtaining his humanity. I also forgot mention Zoro being confirm having conqueror king haki by Kaido and king.
So, I will ask you ask again. Despite carrot lost what new abilities does carrot have or has gained throughout the wano arc that makes her different from any other mink?

You know that development are reserved to MC's, their compagnon and very important characters, right ?

So.. for now, it's meaningless, Carrotis in the background, she can't get that type of improvment. Also, this works against Yamato's case ;)

Already told you. I'm taking defeat into account, I'm already prepared to be wrong, you guyz are not lol

Here is a sum up of things you guyz are purposely ignoring and therefore sayin:

For Yamato

- The first subversion dialogue: Basically saying that Oda putting in front of you without any diversion the character's future is "normal"
- The lack of relationship with the actual main characters: Basically moving the goal post constantly and saying that "you'll see, he will make Yamato interact with the SH.. before the end of the wa.. beffore the end of the banqu.. before the end...
- The real relationship with the main arc character "but it doesn't matter, she will sail anyway"
- The parrallel with Oden: Basically failing to see that Oden was first a father figure and that Momo needs a parental figure right now.

Etc. Etc.

For Carrot:

- The strong relationship with the actual main characters: Thus ignoring completely the dynamic between the character and the main character and failing to witness that this is kinda unique in the story
- Her character inertia : Basically sayin that a teenager who loves fun would want only one thing, to get away from adventure)
- One of her most defining character moment (888) : Saying that the focus on a character for an entire chapter is but a teaser for a form and a less impactfull moments
- The fact that writers are pressed by time: By saying that it's logical for Oda to draw a character for hours for just a tease.. (lmao)
- The monologue of Perospero: Saying that Carrot's defeat is meaningless.

Etc. Etc..

I could go on for hours..

You know that development are reserved to MC's, their compagnon and very important characters, right ?

So.. for now, it's meaningless, Carrotis in the background, she can't get that type of improvment. Also, this works against Yamato's case ;)

Already told you. I'm taking defeat into account, I'm already prepared to be wrong, you guyz are not lol
Carrot won't join

No, just that I was wrong :cheers:

My claim are based on legitimate storytelling tools and elements. So my reasonning is perfectly normal. On te contrary, ignoring strong elements like you guys are doing against Carrot AND Yamato.. yeah.. it's pretty telling.
no, you keep saying only you can see those deep meaning and connections because only you are a master analyst and your deep understanding of how writing works allow you to see what we can not.
if carrot does no join it means all the connections you believe you are seeing were made up on your mind and not just that your conclusion is wrong.
if you are arrogant enough to say you are a teacher conducting us by the hand because your case of carrot is a statement of your analytical skills, when all those prove to only exist in your mind you will have to swallow the fact the skills you believed you had were just delusion and pretention.

Basically failing to see that Oden was first a father figure and that Momo needs a parental figure right now.
Literally Kinemon is still alive wtf Yamato should be his father figure for when she wants to live free like oden to go on an adventure where did it show Yamato wants to be important to Momo 😂😂😂

Literally Kinemon is still alive wtf Yamato should be his father figure for when she wants to live free like oden to go on an adventure where did it show Yamato wants to be important to Momo 😂😂😂
Wait wasn't Oden on the sea when momo was born? Didn't Oden put his dream first and then go back to his country u just want Yamato to stay in wano for your agendas 😂😂

no, you keep saying only you can see those deep meaning and connections because only you are a master analyst and your deep understanding of how writing works allow you to see what we can not.
if carrot does no join it means all the connections you believe you are seeing were made up on your mind and not just that your conclusion is wrong.
if you are arrogant enough to say you are a teacher conducting us by the hand because your case of carrot is a statement of your analytical skills, when all those prove to only exist in your mind you will have to swallow the fact the skills you believed you had were just delusion and pretention.
I'm not a master of analysis, I'm just good at it nothing more.

And wrong. What I'm seeing might not be setups for Carrot joining the crew.. In fact Oda might have created those inconsciously.

(however)

Those are STILL opportunities.Those are still stools for potential development.

So.. no.. Nothing I say will dissapear, just the conclusion.

If you want an analogy let's took science as an example:

Me being wrong would be the same as an scientist witnessing apples falling from the sky and concluding that a force called "gravity" was existing and describing that force.. when in fact gravity is something a bit different. Would this means that the apple would dissapear ? No.. Would this means that there was nothing discovered ? No.

Only the conclusion would be false, the rest, would still be relevant.

Any kind of writer could create a fantastic story for Carrot with what Oda created and placed in the story. That's the power of storytelling.. sometimes, its unconscious.

But with Oda, it's most likely not.

if you are arrogant enough to say you are a teacher conducting us by the hand
I'm am, not because of my conclusion, but because I'm describing data that you don't even take the time to analyse.

Kinemon is a reteiner, not a father figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.