Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is your position then? You seem to agree that I'm a viable lynch, but you don't want to commit until it's safe to do so.
Are you implying I am scared to vote here? I have changed my vote already several times this day phase (using both threard and the website). I said I am considering between you and Phonix right now.

I thought you guys called Ekko Usopp because he has a Sogeking avy and signature...

i'm confused again lmao

anyway, Ekko and Fuji were very active early on and now they are gone
Just though it's weird that you caught immidatelly that I'm talking about Ekko when I said Usopp, since it's your 2nd game and he's rarely called Usopp now. But I realised it's probably angleshooting so I shouldn't do that. Like imagine you see someone calling him like that in your scum chat xd

But yeah, that's just rapid though. Let's ignore that

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Just though it's weird that you caught immidatelly that I'm talking about Ekko when I said Usopp, since it's your 2nd game and he's rarely called Usopp now. But I realised it's probably angleshooting so I shouldn't do that. Like imagine you see someone calling him like that in your scum chat xd

inb4 you're right

I

Indigo

nah, no worries

Ekko was also in my last game, but earlier in this game i think someone was calling him Usopp already

i can go back and check

you didn't got me in any weird thing, i can tell you that much

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
It seems like Indigo is really playing like a newbie (yeah I know) 'cause it reminds me of my first games in Mafia

Technical Difficulties
D

Dragomir

Technical Difficulties -

It seems that the website is bugged at the moment. So, for the remainder of this day phase, we'll do votes the traditional way. Vote in the game thread and I will have it count. Hopefully, Worst can get things fixed by the night phase. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.