Status
Not open for further replies.
He's done nothing to say otherwise. I'd rather Phoenix/Indigo/Juliet go.
Neither did Keiichi/Ali in your game, there is such a thing as too scummy to be scum for me. Tobi had no reason to come in and vote you when he did, people didnt know he existed till then.

Then why arent you trying to build wagons on either of them?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Neither did Keiichi/Ali in your game, there is such a thing as too scummy to be scum for me. Tobi had no reason to come in and vote you when he did, people didnt know he existed till then.

Then why arent you trying to build wagons on either of them?
Fuji my motivation for this game may as well be non-existent. I really don't care, I've done enough IMO to avoid a lynch and that's where my investment ends today.

Yes, it was the part where he said I tried to position the players to believe Anakin into Vader Vader gaslighting it which didn't make sense to me. My first post was to warn the players of possible danger and I was paranoid of Anakin Skywalker turning into Darth Vader if this is going to happen like what happened in the previous Star Wars game.
Yeah I remember that post of yours, was it a Drago hosted game?

Emil

Certified Memelord
fwiw i dont want tobi to be held in this position where we think he is now hinting a counter claim but hes actually not counter claiming shite. aka he gets to coast as a shrodinger cop just because of voting ratchet

this was pre-emptively done by you fuji

Fuji my motivation for this game may as well be non-existent. I really don't care, I've done enough IMO to avoid a lynch and that's where my investment ends today.
It seems to be that way lol. Im expecting town you to be trying more. Oh well I hope you feel better tomorrow.

When this day ends pop pop yourself a bottle of wine fam.

Ratchet

It seems to be that way lol. Im expecting town you to be trying more. Oh well I hope you feel better tomorrow.

When this day ends pop pop yourself a bottle of wine fam.
I've spent all day talking to walls and forced into claiming for what I see as very weak reasoning. The sooner I get killed this game, the better.

Ratchet

fwiw i dont want tobi to be held in this position where we think he is now hinting a counter claim but hes actually not counter claiming shite. aka he gets to coast as a shrodinger cop just because of voting ratchet

this was pre-emptively done by you fuji
I'm going to assume he has some reason to not lynch Tobi, if that doesn't become clear over the next couple of phases we can revisit this.

Status
Not open for further replies.