Status
Not open for further replies.
No need,

Vote Lynch Phoenix D. King. @Worst @Dragomir
Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader

Awaiting you next commands

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader Follow the Leader

Poor reaction to pressure.

No need means he didnt convince me, I made up my own mind. I find it impossible that you dont have any scum reads other than Ratchet and no other person you wanna lynch.

More than 1 doesnt mean 10. Of all the interractions and clashes so far nothing else pinged you?
like I said... I focused on Doc for a bit he came off as town
Ratchet then became my #1 POI
I also stated earlier that Tobi was acting weird (not scum)
I also also scummed Melkor earlier but pushed it aside because Ive spent 8 hours having to defend myself from a Ratchet forced "scum" hunt

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Here are votes so far

Vote Tally -

This is a vote count provided to you by the dark side of the Force. Failure to vote results in shame and you are subject to be scorned by Dragoban and Count Worst.
This is just flavor. Don't take it seriously.

DoctorIndigo – Ratchet
TheAncientCenturion – Blue
Phoenix D. King – Ratchet
T-Pein™ – Ratchet
Lord Melkor – Phoenix D. King
Ekkologix – DoctorIndigo > Phoenix D. King
Ratchet – Juliet > Yo Tan Wa > Phoenix D. King > Tobi
Tobi – Ratchet
Charlie – Tobi
Peroroncino – Tobi
Blue – Tobi
hime – Tobi

Tobi – 5
Ratchet – 4
Phoenix D. King – 2
Blue – 1

i'm switching since apparently that's how tobi plays
VOTE LYNCH PHOENIX
Unvote

It is night for me😴
Vote Lynch aries

I am not voting ratchet or tobi.

Ratchet can be resolved later

And, Tobi actions doesn't appear to be like scum.
No need,

Vote Lynch Phoenix D. King. @Worst @Dragomir
Vote Lynch Phoenix D. King

That works too I guess. Still doesn't like what you're doing with Tobi.

Status
Not open for further replies.