Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo tac what's up👋

Long time since we had back and forth in mafia but I guess we are fated to cross each other paths 🤷

I feel you are contradicting yourself in some way.

This post implies you visited Ratchet to check bounties during day

Also, it's interesting that when I said you visited ratchet your first response was bounty check during DAY and night.

This says you visited him to protect.

Which one was it?

When exactly you visited ratchet?
he said he bounty checked blue tho, that would happen during the dp

weak push

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
‎
btw i doubt scum would visit ratchet np1

theres likely a doctor in the game and doc should be expected to protect a cop so i doubt mafia would try using a faction kill there since it would likely fail
Ya that's a possibility and I definitely thought about it before coming out with information

However, Ratchet claim was not confirmed and he was getting sussed too so mafia targeting him makes sense if he isn't town cleared completely

Reborn

‎
I visited Ratchet last night for the reasons I said the day before.

Thanks to my passive I know he's not a criminal but I used the Bounty Hunter Specific abilities to check Alibaba during the day phase.
Oh I misunderstood and mixed it up.

So you visited ratchet at night to protect him? Hmmm

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Here is my tinfoil—

Jabba used an ability to make us all obligate bounty hunters with some reward for killing people.

90% of the characters with bounties will be towns.

If you’re a town bounty Hunter you really shouldn’t shoot, ever. Use it to narrow down a list of potential Imperials and that’s it.

Ya that's a possibility and I definitely thought about it before coming out with information

However, Ratchet claim was not confirmed and he was getting sussed too so mafia targeting him makes sense if he isn't town cleared completely
if ratchet isnt town cleared completely, then it makes even more sense for mafia not to target him

scum wouldnt waste kills on people that r being sussed already (at least they shouldnt since it would be dumb play)
they should spend their time getting rid of "confirmed" townies with faction kills and pushing lynches on sussed townies

Reborn

‎
if ratchet isnt town cleared completely, then it makes even more sense for mafia not to target him

scum wouldnt waste kills on people that r being sussed already (at least they shouldnt since it would be dumb play)
they should spend their time getting rid of "confirmed" townies with faction kills and pushing lynches on sussed townies
Not really

Ratchet got an ability boost and is a cop.

If Mafia will leave him active then he can come out with solid information today and become town clear making his mislynch impossible for scums and killing him would be not possible too because town protect would be on him.

-The Scum Case on DoctorIndigo-

Sitting comfortably? I have something on my mind to share - a confession, if you will. You see, I haven't been entirely honest. When I received my role for this game, after navigating my way to the website, I saw immediately I was Town. A relief, I must say. Better yet - I was the Rogue One MC, my favourite movie in this franchise. And then I saw I was a Cop. A Cop... of sorts.

I can indeed investigate a player every night. I do certainly receive results. But not alignment. I am an Ability Cop, which tells me the classification of an ability a player uses that Night Phase. For example, if I targeted a Doctor, I would receive "Protective". I received "Your target used a Destructive and a Manipulative effect last night phase" for Juliet. So I can confirm, without any doubt, that she fired.

So first, why? Well, I've played this game for a while, and I like to think I have pretty good insight into setups. The first thing I asked myself after seeing this role is "what purpose does it serve". It's an investigative role that doesn't give clear, defined, this player is town/scum results, but can be used to catch lies and test claims anyway. It's a weaker cop, but then, why is it in the game. I deduced, correctly it would appear, that this means there is no alignment cop in the game. There wouldn't be much reason to have my role be it's own thing if the town had a dedicated role that could check alignment. This is why, when I claimed, I simply said "Cop".

Secondly, and I'll be brief here, there is no reason for me to be lying about this. I clearly got away with implying I was an alignment cop, so you can spare me the pearl clutching.

Finally, how does this pertain to DoctorIndigo? Well, you see, with no alignment cop in the game, or at least no dedicated one, why does a Miller exist? It's conventionally "Bastard" to include a Miller in a game where there is no Cop, because it's a role that affects another. Watchers/Trackers can be affected by Sanity, and at its core, a Miller reverses the sanity of the investigation that targets it, but this isn't how Drago, and many hosts in fact, handle Miller.

Between claiming it today and the fact that there is no need for a Miller to even be in the game, it seems pretty clear to me. DoctorIndigo is Scum.

"Let me summarise.
I'm not an Alignment Cop, I'm an Ability Cop.
There is no Alignment Cop in the game.
A Miller would not exist in the absence of an Alignment Cop."

Now... let the Witch Hunt begin!
Okay, frankly Ratchet, I am not liking this.

First of all, you being an ability cop, does not mean that alignment cop cannot exist in this game.

Second, I am also an ability cop. Maybe there are multiple town ability cops in the game, but this is not a very large game, so this makes me distrust you.
Two town ability cops that do not provide any information n1.
Interesting.
And Ratchet lied about his cop claim.
*rolls eyes
Look at this

just like I said earlier.
his claim is ok.
also it could be evil AF....
I think Ratchet the type of dude to claim cop just for the real cop to counter claim it and then have mafia kill or perma block that cop.
yikes...
but like I said.
No one counter claimed it. ( do not do this if you are cop)
So if he fails to provide results or doesnt get harmed by mafia the dude is legit scum.
Remember when I said Ratchet the type of dude to lie about his claim?
You guys think the real cop would had counter claimed Ratchet and claim d1?
Now he made a big post trying to lynch someone and saying no cop existed.
How would he know that? Speculation?
Shady.

His claim was either reckless AF and he is a noob for potentially trying to make the real cop counterclaim.
Is he a noob tho?
Or he is scummy AF and knew he was a goner so he yolo'd it and tried to take down the cop with him.

Anyways he is a confirmed antitown liar.

Lynch all liars.

Vote lynch Ratchet

Why is everyone so scummy in this game?:josad:
Not everyone.
Do you have any town reads?
The game is always majority town so that should be easier.
I have like 2 people I am really scum reading rn and some that are scummy and scum leaning.
Ratchet just went all the way up to the tier 1 list.
His claim was a lie.
Lynch all liars

do whatever you like

i'm not claiming

:kayneshrug:
One again Ratchet had you by the throat and you didn't budge.
Based.
Now I see that TAC vindicated you.
Only way you could had gotten out of this would be by

- alignment cop speaks out
- not trusting Ratchet (which is impossible for these players to do even when he said he is a liar )

TAC coming out with this information is strange and lucky for you.
More on that soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.