Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing she was undercover for is for the poneglyph nothing else but you make it seems like she was a good guy like Vivi was
Uh .. mate..

Working undercover DOESN'T mean that you are a good guy. Stop watching spy movies lol
Change into a relevant character?
Post automatically merged:

Mate I understand your issue but the only thing I consider mandatory are the ones that Oda writes down, what you consider mandatory is fan fiction, since the author itself has not stated it.
No, just change to another desire, closer to what she really is : a fighter for Wano.

Then she isn't free then cause Oden did what he wants without changing a damn thing
Uh.. mate.. Oden changed his desire during his adventure. And the fact that he did that too late was depicted as a flaw, not something he should've done.

just change to another desire, closer to what she really is : a fighter for Wano.
No she was fighting on the side for Wano after the raid Wano doesn't in need for Yamato as a fighting power Momo, The Scabbards, The Minks, and Some Of the beast pirates are in there for Wano. Like Yamato said “she will liberate the country and it's samurai and released them out of the world” where did it show that she will stay in Wano 🤔

Working undercover DOESN'T mean that you are a good guy. Stop watching spy movies lol
She was using crocodile just like how he was using her so let's not act like it was already hinted that she was undercover

Mate I understand your issue but the only thing I consider mandatory are the ones that Oda writes down, what you consider mandatory is fan fiction, since the author itself has not stated it.
No. Those are storytelling rules. It's not just about One Piece. it's about good narration in general. To make an antagonist character join ANY group of ally... that antagonist must be prepared FIRST as a false adversaries : (helping the protagonist/distanciation from the main antagonist etc.)

This is mendatory, not because of me or because it's One Piece. It's mendatory because without that, the quality of the story DROPS.

Are you saying that Yamato is gonna stay to defend Waso to fullfill the dream her father had for her?
No. i'm saying that yamato will CHOOSE her own pass.

What you guys don't understand is that becoming a guardian of Wano doesn't mean that Yamato is doing what her father wants.

Why ?

Because Kaido wanted Yamato to become the shogun in order for HIM to be in control and transform Wano into a chaos land.

But if Yamato chooses for herself to become the guardian of Wano, she will do the EXACT OPPOSITE of that.

By making Yamato do that, Oda will prove that Yamato is finally free. Free from the chains of her father's wishes and will. She will make wano a better place, FREE from her dad's shadow.

That's what true freedom is: the freedom to choose.

No she was fighting on the side for Wano after the raid Wano doesn't in need for Yamato as a fighting power Momo
Yes it means exaactly that Yamato is a fighting power. A guardian deity.

where did it show that she will stay in Wano
BNy the shadowings revolving around Yamato : Fighting for Wano / Helping Momo / Wanting to die for wano and Momo / stayin on the side of Momo. etc.

BNy the shadowings revolving around Yamato : Fighting for Wano / Helping Momo / Wanting to die for wano and Momo / stayin on the side of Momo. etc.
Yamato Fighting for Wano is something she said that she will do after Oden's death
Helping Momo was Luffy telling her to do that
Not Wano but she will prove herself worthy to Momo when he asked her who was she
Again Luffy was the one telling her to be with Momo

No. Those are storytelling rules. It's not just about One Piece. it's about good narration in general. To make an antagonist character join ANY group of ally... that antagonist must be prepared FIRST as a false adversaries : (helping the protagonist/distanciation from the main antagonist etc.)

This is mendatory, not because of me or because it's One Piece. It's mendatory because without that, the quality of the story DROPS.

No. i'm saying that yamato will CHOOSE her own pass.

What you guys don't understand is that becoming a guardian of Wano doesn't mean that Yamato is doing what her father wants.

Why ?

Because Kaido wanted Yamato to become the shogun in order for HIM to be in control and transform Wano into a chaos land.

But if Yamato chooses for herself to become the guardian of Wano, she will do the EXACT OPPOSITE of that.

By making Yamato do that, Oda will prove that Yamato is finally free. Free from the chains of her father's wishes and will. She will make wano a better place, FREE from her dad's shadow.

That's what true freedom is: the freedom to choose.

Yes it means exaactly that Yamato is a fighting power. A guardian deity.

I am sorry, I will not take your words as any other than fan fiction. If Oda stated what you wrote, feel free to post it, other wise as fan fiction it will be treated.
I agree on the point of the freedom of choice though.

Helping Momo was Luffy telling her to do that
Only because she didn't know the Kozuki were alive. Now she is fighting for herself, that's not difficult to understand.

Is it because of her devil fruit yall use the Guardian deity shit?
That but not only. Guardian deity are symbolisms.

If Oda stated what you wrote, feel free to post it
Good storytelling is fan fiction.. No wonder I have hard time making you guyz believe anything. You are not even using good storytelling logic..

I am sorry, I will not take your words as any other than fan fiction.
Well that's pretty sad..

Good storytelling is fan fiction.. No wonder I have hard time making you guyz believe anything. You are not even using good storytelling logic..

Well that's pretty sad..
You make baseless statement, you cannot expect us to blindly follow your strange ideals. I appreciate what you wrote for the guardian deity, so you can see that I am open minded when you actually use good arguments, why don't you do that instead of inventing "good rules"?

No, it's because it's the logical future of Yamato's storyline
😕 I guess so for Momo's devil fruit then, Oh btw the fact that We haven't seen anyone talk about her devil fruit or seen her devil fruit can go against you guys 🤗

No, it doesn't so try again with something more probable cause Oda has already thrown out many things including The Journal information and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.