Status
Not open for further replies.
why did you suddenly decided not to fake claim cop anymore?
because people would ask you to give results and you would have NONE and then they would lynch you on the spot.
Here you saw Doctor claim miller.
then you decided to once again do something shady and say there are no Aligment cops in this game to get him lynched.
It is a win/ win / win move.

You get to potentially lynch doctor who I have as town AF
You get to not have to provide results
You get to potentially have the real cop actually claim this time.
disagree actually, if he was scum he could tmi results i think

Emil

Certified Memelord
you are asking me for the sake of asking me

matter of fact you already made up your mind and gave me a null read after specifically saying u forgot to mention it the first time

so am i to take it here that your read of me is disingenuous / incomplete / insincere

Fuji brought up my day 1 votes not so long ago
shudnt u atleast check day 1 vote count btw. if u r genuinly interested in solving the game and really care for where my day 1 vote was

its all just busy work
even without fuji's post end of day vote tally's are a click away
honestly just wanted to see your answer but you made a big deal over it
you made a big deal over mentioning your name even when I didnt even say anything incriminating.
I dont think you want the spotlight in this game at all .

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'd say because it makes it less likely to be a scum? Maybe to lie about Juliet shooting someone in case you had 2 mafia kills tonight for some reason? Fact that you haven't corrected yourself right away speaks against you.
Also as scum you have TMI anyway, so there's not really any dificulty spike for you to provide information.
And again, do you think mafia is so incompetent that they'd ignore free rolecrush on you AND told Indigo to fake claim miller D2? That would be the worst mafia team I've ever seen and then I'd be part of them
Do you not understand English? None of what you're responding here addresses what I said. It's obvious that motivation wise the town-sde is far more plausible than the scum one. Why do you keep assuming that it was a Day ability?

Do you not understand English? None of what you're responding here addresses what I said. It's obvious that motivation wise the town-sde is far more plausible than the scum one. Why do you keep assuming that it was a Day ability?
That's more or less what I said. I'm saying that just because it's more plausible for town it doesn't mean scum would never do that.

I made myself clear. Fact that you said this is dumb thought is other thing. And why you're assuming it's not?

Correct, faking alignment cop day 1 as scum is suicide. Getting away with it is a huge bonus - me walking it back somewhat makes absolutely no sense for me to do as scum. I would be upset if I were my scum mate in that position.
its really not
scum players are informed....... fake results with is easily attainable.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm saying that just because it's more plausible for town it doesn't mean scum would never do that.
Well sure but you can apply this to every single piece of behaviour ever. There is literally anyone can do in this game that Scum couldn't also do.
Fact that you said this is dumb thought is other thing.
Can you bring up the quote where I said it was "dumb"?
And why you're assuming it's not?
Because I have no reason to assume that it is. Generally these abilities are Night-only.
its really not
scum players are informed....... fake results with is easily attainable.
Find me a single game where I as Scum have fake claimed cop.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Just believe im the heart of the cards and it will show you the way to finnd the Sith Lords

I also signed up for the bounty hunts, i can claim to this

i received two things from that: a gun that only works on a bounty and a scanner that lets me check if someone has a bounty on them or not

i checked with my scanner Ekko on D1, he wasn't a bounty target

i didn't shoot my gun on anyone on N1 though, since i was working on my droid

i'm guessing if you use the gun on a person that isn't the bounty, it will just fail

so every day you get to scan someone in the day and shoot someone on the night, but if the target isn't the bounty, you fail to kill that person

Do you have any reason to think who the bounty targets are? And what alignments they can be?

Status
Not open for further replies.