General & Others A huge Yonko War Arc with a crew worth of Zoan users, yet none is awakened.

Kaido isn't down and obviously hasn't awakened yet. Every main villain of this saga had an awakening and was clearly stated to be using it when doing so.
Orochi isn't dead. His devil fruit is still active after "death" and the legend says you need to cut off his tail too.

Also,
Low IQ take: "Tama is just a plot device created because Oda couldn't think of a way to deal with the gifter menace!"
High IQ take: "The gifters were created in order to showcase Tama, the last nakama's power."

That would be bullshit you are telling me Dalton and Chaka are awakened
Well yeah, it will just mean that Zoan users can awaken their fruits more easily, since their power is not different than any other zoan where they come from other animal. I mean, zoan are mostly all the same abilities with different animals, each animal has different stats which they gain automatically since the begining.

Well yeah, it will just mean that Zoan users can awaken their fruits more easily, since their power is not different than any other zoan where they come from other animal. I mean, zoan are mostly all the same abilities with different animals, each animal has different stats which they gain automatically since the begining.
There's a fine line between easier amd someone unlocking awakening the moment they got their df (Kaku)

The truth is this chapter is not the end of Kaido, and that's almost a fact

The reason is not mostly power lvl related but it's one of the factors

Kaido awakening is being saved , mainly because Zoan fruits are a way bigger deal now because Luffy fruit is one, the nature of Kaido awakening is probably a big reveal

Also there's too many unanswered questions about Kaido left, and his goal is not addressed at all in the latest chapter
Didn't you cope like this for calamities, Flyers, BM too?

You kept saying "it is not over... Next chapter (s)"

Let it go already

There's a fine line between easier amd someone unlocking awakening the moment they got their df (Kaku)
He is a pro. The problem is that we dont know what it is meant to be like. Increase your stats? Well Kaido was already very durable and strong, so we wont never know if he had it, there is basically no difference.

Kaido said is when your body catchs up with the DF power.

He is a pro. The problem is that we dont know what it is meant to be like. Increase your stats? Well Kaido was already very durable and strong, so we wont never know if he had it, there is basically no difference.

Kaido said is when your body catchs up with the DF power.
Crocodile disagrees about the jailer beasts

Why? That is the reason that Zoan is easier to awaken, since there is really no other ability rather than just physical powers to keep up.
No one even guessed they were zoan users befote Crocodile mentioned it, even tho Mr 2 had a crew member that was a zoan was surprised to see them being zoan.

Awakening is definitely more unusual than simply being a hybrid form.

Well, nothing can deny what I said and nothing can confirm it. It is my opinion.
Post automatically merged:

No one really know how zoan user should look. Look at Luffy, was a zoan and always was rubber.

Until his awakening, he could use more his abilities.
Post automatically merged:

I thought the point of them being so durable was their Awakening, atleast for Kaido and the Calamities (King and Queen specially, who took Adv.CoA hits from Marco and seemed to ignore the damage)

Queen also ignored the damage of Big Mom's biggest showcase of physical strength in the manga, at Udon, for example.
Marco does not have AdCoA. And Big Mom's feats aint the biggest.

Last edited: