Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, better get the daycare ready in the sunny

Tama one-shotted a yonkou crew-mate that tried to kidnap her in the beginning of the arc.
Was starving and instead of crying about it (like kid yamato), gave her birthday meal to Luffy and proceeded to go drink poison
Was tortured and didn't say one thing about her powers, even said Luffy didn't have to take revenge or anything
Was attacked by Kaido himself. When she woke up, she said: Don't worry about me, I'm worried about Luffy
Orchestrated the Udon prison break by manipulating Big Mom, even knowing that she was Kaido level
Used her powers so that the news of the prison break didn't get out, giving her allies the element of surprise
Orchestrated a plan to save the raid and went to Onigashima by herself
Saved Nami and proceeded to save the Raid with her plan
Tanked a Hybrid-Ulti slash to the face and is walking around Onigashima making funny faces

You guys need to stop trying to headcanon your RL values into a fantasy/adventure manga and just read what's on the pages.
Black on white, Tama is one of the most active characters of the arc, more than most SHs
Tama is braver than Momo could ever be, even as an adult.
Tama is selfless, like you wished Yamato could be
Tama is relevant to every Act, Carrot has the same panel time as the Sunny
There's only two options for you, either you take your L or you take the Kibi-Dango

Tama one-shotted a yonkou crew-mate that tried to kidnap her in the beginning of the arc.
Was starving and instead of crying about it (like kid yamato), gave her birthday meal to Luffy and proceeded to go drink poison
Was tortured and didn't say one thing about her powers, even said Luffy didn't have to take revenge or anything
Was attacked by Kaido himself. When she woke up, she said: Don't worry about me, I'm worried about Luffy
Orchestrated the Udon prison break by manipulating Big Mom, even knowing that she was Kaido level
Used her powers so that the news of the prison break didn't get out, giving her allies the element of surprise
Orchestrated a plan to save the raid and went to Onigashima by herself
Saved Nami and proceeded to save the Raid with her plan
Tanked a Hybrid-Ulti slash to the face and is walking around Onigashima making funny faces

You guys need to stop trying to headcanon your RL values into a fantasy/adventure manga and just read what's on the pages.
Black on white, Tama is one of the most active characters of the arc, more than most SHs
Tama is braver than Momo could ever be, even as an adult.
Tama is selfless, like you wished Yamato could be
Tama is relevant to every Act, Carrot has the same panel time as the Sunny
There's only two options for you, either you take your L or you take the Kibi-Dango
Nice fanfic

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Momo ain’t it, y’all…I’ll accept nobody if it isn’t Yamato, but especially since he’s now old enough to be shogun and apparently looks exactly like the nation’s enduring symbol of hope, he’s not gonna abdicate the position that rightfully belongs to him immediately after Orochi and Kaido lose their stranglehold on Wano. Oden left Wano so he could have an adventure; Momo saw more of the world and assisted in toppling more dictatorships by 8 years old than his father did. Whether you like it or not - and I’m fairly certain everybody has made known where they land by now - Yamato is the most likely Kozuki representative on the next Pirate King’s ship. I will say once again that I sincerely hope she drops the cosplay going forward, but Oda never met a middling gag he couldn’t run into oblivion :ultimoji:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yamato fans:
- I sincerely hope she drops the Oden cosplay. She needs to stop mentioning Oden so much!

Also Yamato fans:
-Of course she's joining, she is the Oden of the crew!

:nicagesmile:
You’re blaming us for picking up breadcrumbs left by the author with the latter and also faulting us for agreeing with the rest of y’all on the former, but sure, totally, whatever you’re trying to say here :laughmoji:

Robin is already "the Oden" since Oden's role was poneglyph reader.
If you believe that the generations MUST parallel each other, then I have to remind you that Oden left Wano as part of WBs crew, not Roger's.

Status
Not open for further replies.