Ultra - 1

Peroroncino -> Ekkologix
TheAncientCenturion -> DoctorIndigo
Lord Melkor -> Ekkologix
DoctorIndigo -> Ekkologix
Ultra -> Ekkologix
Ekkologix -> Ultra
Fujishiro -> Ekkologix

Everything I thought was vote on someone I counted (bold or not, "vote xxx" or "vote lynch xxx", etc.). If you think there's vote I missed or one of them shouldn't be counted, just say.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
also mafia!ekko would just outright kill u n1 @Ratchet , specially with a bus drive i can easily bus drive you with another player and shoot them to kill you. if you want to wifom my alignment. wifom it both ways. ive always killed u within first 2 nights. why change here? and no, you being suspected is not really an answer because thats not something i control. your interaction with phoenix and his replies to you meant you are likely not mafia so you had lots of people still town reading you. i suspected you of indie at worst. there is no reason to really keep u alive there unless i benefit from it, which i clearly dont here would you agree?
If you're going to debate me on hypothetical, you should ensure yours remain in the realms of plausibility. Else, like I told you, you are simply wasting your time with posts like this. I want you to show me the evidence that it's Ultra. Anything else and you may as well talk to a wall.

Either he or Ekko has to be the scum rolecop.

But scum rolecrusher and blocker died (Maul and Dooku). Could they have one more in Ultra?
I didn't know scum rolecrusher was already dead. Neat.

No scum team would have two rolecrushers. You would have to tinfoil that I'm some sort of gravedigger variant

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So, there's currently no explanation for how LM and Ratchet were both rolecrushed sequentially? Interesting
I mean, there is. Scum did it. The duration was specified, which actually works in your favour, because apparently Fuji received no such specification.

Status
Not open for further replies.