Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ultra what was it that you used on me and how long does it last?
Indefinitely.

The fact that Ratchet already pointed out to you that in his case he received a specified duration should at the very least point to these being distinct.

However, Dooku was lynched D1, so explanation still out for who targeted LM/Ratchet

Emil

Certified Memelord
If you're going to debate me on hypothetical, you should ensure yours remain in the realms of plausibility. Else, like I told you, you are simply wasting your time with posts like this. I want you to show me the evidence that it's Ultra. Anything else and you may as well talk to a wall.
thats pretty poor answer from you. try to analyze my reasoning a bit more? you handled my response really lazy. work out the wifom both ways and see what makes most sense.

i dont have an evidence. how do i do that? you are expecting something i cannot give

i can tell you why its ultra. but it will never be a 100% proof

lets start with

1. hes scum rolecrusher. none else is claiming rolecrushed and fuji is being pretty weird about claiming he got roelcrushed.
2. cal's last posts around lethal were pretty bad. he also asked for cfd then subbed after the lynch. really poor look.
3. cals reaction test doesnt add up with what ultra is claiming. they messed up there. ultra didnt realize what cal had hinted before he claimed. cal had also never went forward with the result of reaction test
4. derail to zolo was pretty easy. it was my fault but it was easily accepted even by people that wanted ultra lynched
5. mafia!ekko would stop melkor/ratchet from copping him. i dont benefit from letting you guys cop me. i would atleast kill one of you and stop the other one way or another. this is purely speculative but its a point in my favor. you think i ask to be copped, leave you alive and just receive it?

what else?

Indefinitely.

The fact that Ratchet already pointed out to you that in his case he received a specified duration should at the very least point to these being distinct.

However, Dooku was lynched D1, so explanation still out for who targeted LM/Ratchet
Your perma rolecrushed me? Does it say so in your ability?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Dooku could RC after rbing. Maul could rb i think.
Hmm.
Drago is getting back to me on what he would classify rolecrush as. If it's not destructive and my results aren't updated, then we're left with the following possibilities:

>No one was rolecrushed with what Melkor and I were last night (in this case it would be limited shot)
>One of the Dead players were rolecrushed
>Hime did the role crushing, and dashed herself trying to kill Melkor
>There is a Mystery Mafia X buried within the Town reads doing the role crushing
>TAC is doing the role crushing

I can't think of anything else.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Drago is getting back to me on what he would classify rolecrush as. If it's not destructive and my results aren't updated, then we're left with the following possibilities:

>No one was rolecrushed with what Melkor and I were last night (in this case it would be limited shot)
>One of the Dead players were rolecrushed
>Hime did the role crushing, and dashed herself trying to kill Melkor
>There is a Mystery Mafia X buried within the Town reads doing the role crushing
>TAC is doing the role crushing

I can't think of anything else.
that rb who hit you n2 was from hime

Status
Not open for further replies.