Status
Not open for further replies.
Something else, I think you haven´t catched up yet.
I´m 100 % sure Midnight has an ability that allows him to burn half the abilities of another player for a cycle.
And we´ve gotten a WU where this ability got used by Pyro, a villain character, surely a maf.
Now Midnight hinted to probably be The Human Torch (hero character) with the exact same ability.
But it will become obvious if he´s lying or not. If there is no WU of The Human Torch burning someone´s abilities showing up until shortly before lynch deadline we know for sure that he´s scum. If there would be such WU then we´d know that I´m wrong and we could at least tell that Midnight has to be town and we´d have to change to someone else.
This situation will definitely be resolved today.
Yea I am still not caught up, so he didn't deny he has burning abilities? Interesting

At the first page tho, it seem like burning ability should be common like roleblock and other ones, or maybe it is exclusive to scums, who knows

PART 1

1: Bishop (Energy Absorption) See 3 incoming actions. Absorb one, destroy one and let one pass

2: Blink (Portal) Protect a player from a lynch or lynch redirect

3: Riktor (Seismic Wave) Vote block 3 players

4: Warpath (Enhanced Hearing) Steal an investigation result. If town from Mafia, if Mafia from town, if indie who ever activates it first

5: Sunspot (Body Flames) Burn anyone that targets you in the cycle the following cycle

6: Shadow Cat (Past Phasing) Negate a write up (this cannot be copied or reused)

7: Future Ice Man (Ice Wall) Protect 2 players from actions for one phase

8: Sentinel (Mutant Assimilation) Challenge a player to R/p/s if you win steal one of their abilities as your own

PART 2

9: Caliban (Tracker) Target any player and see who they targeted during the night phase

10: X24 (Adamantium Claws) Target any player with a super kill

11: Mirage (Illusions) Target 2 players and Busdrive their actions onto one another for the phase

12: Wolfsbane (WereWolf) Amp one of your abilities during the night phase

13: Magik (Limbo) Revive a player for one cycle (This ability cannot be copied)

14: Cannonball (Cannonball Shot) Remove yourself from the game for one cycle. You cannot be killed, lynched or omega killed but you cannot vote or enter to obtain a mutant assist (this cannot be copied or reused)

15: Sunspot (Solar energy) Reveal one day write up in the current cycle

16: Celia Reyes (Biodome) Protect yourself and another player from actions for one phase
If we are choosing among the three Wolverine always

Status
Not open for further replies.