Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways fellas, Yo tan wa is trying to sweep under the rug the fact that he colored town in green in his entrance when towns colors are blue. The mister even tried to discredit my sus of him because of that.

I believe my suspicion of him will unfortunately remain until he mechanically proves otherwise. Plenty of times did people slip up in Aries games regarding town’s color and this isn’t different. I would also like to add Soulkiller also mentioned that his blood runs green when asked if he is town or not by Mr Stark ( @Ekkologix).

Those two I am wary of now because the first thing one does when they check their role PM is see the color of their characters abilities then wincon.

There is something going on with Midnight too that I mentioned earlier but I cant say more, I rightly have no idea what happened but it puzzled me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Anyways fellas, Yo tan wa is trying to sweep under the rug the fact that he colored town in green in his entrance when towns colors are blue. The mister even tried to discredit my sus of him because of that.

I believe my suspicion of him will unfortunately remain until he mechanically proves otherwise. Plenty of times did people slip up in Aries games regarding town’s color and this isn’t different. I would also like to add Soulkiller also mentioned that his blood runs green when asked if he is town or not by Mr Stark ( @Ekkologix).

Those two I am wary of now because the first thing one does when they check their role PM is see the color of their characters abilities then wincon.

There is something going on with Midnight too that I mentioned earlier but I cant say more, I rightly have no idea what happened but it puzzled me.
noted
you're an avenger now, parker
welcome to the team

Status
Not open for further replies.