Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways fellas, Yo tan wa is trying to sweep under the rug the fact that he colored town in green in his entrance when towns colors are blue. The mister even tried to discredit my sus of him because of that.

I believe my suspicion of him will unfortunately remain until he mechanically proves otherwise. Plenty of times did people slip up in Aries games regarding town’s color and this isn’t different. I would also like to add Soulkiller also mentioned that his blood runs green when asked if he is town or not by Mr Stark ( @Ekkologix).

Those two I am wary of now because the first thing one does when they check their role PM is see the color of their characters abilities then wincon.

There is something going on with Midnight too that I mentioned earlier but I cant say more, I rightly have no idea what happened but it puzzled me.
:usoprice:

What to discredit when there's nothing lmao:doffytroll:

Emil

Certified Memelord
If I'm mad you'd know once first 24 hours are over :sadgrin:

Fuji there's nothing to town core you for. But you seem to be quite comfortable getting easy town core read from Ekko, no eye brows raised. Gimme your reads on Ekko and your scum reads.
are you jealous?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
read to like pg 21 can't be arsed reading further

Vote midnight

I didn't realise his was SUPER role madness so i'm probably gonna hate it lmao
These WU appeared on page 23 and 24 respectivley. Joygirl/Middy situation got a new development.

Flame blast was activated to burn ??? Half of their abilities for the cycle

Vampirism was activated to redirect back Flame Blast. Human Torch Burned himself ???
Current thoughts

Interested in the Mid/Joy situation, main focus atm

Like the way Ekko and Fuji are involved in the game

Would like to hear from Phoenix and Tobi

read Pero as town, Light as scum

1am, bedtime now
:hapnoel:

I believe my suspicion of him will unfortunately remain until he mechanically proves otherwise. Plenty of times did people slip up in Aries games regarding town’s color and this isn’t different. I would also like to add Soulkiller also mentioned that his blood runs green when asked if he is town or not by Mr Stark ( @Ekkologix).
I'm not plenty of people Fuji. It's disrespectful if ya really believe I'd slip like that. And Aries provide town color info to scums he did that in FMA game.

You are being lazy or is scum if both ya reads so far are based on color thing what ya being doing for rest of the game?

This game has 31 players, even a mislynch would not be that dramatic, so there is absolutely no point in a no lynch, it would not move the game forward in any way. An experienced player like you can´t be serious about such an idea.
It was a joke post, but some people might not have caught to it.

Anyways fellas, Yo tan wa is trying to sweep under the rug the fact that he colored town in green in his entrance when towns colors are blue. The mister even tried to discredit my sus of him because of that.

Those two I am wary of now because the first thing one does when they check their role PM is see the color of their characters abilities then wincon.

There is something going on with Midnight too that I mentioned earlier but I cant say more, I rightly have no idea what happened but it puzzled me.
So you liked Soulkiller's reaction to the green stuff better than Yo Tan's?

Both seem to be experienced players that would be unlikely to make such mistake, is my first impression.

[Unvote]

This Midnight and Joygirl interaction is confusing. So there are two characters in the game with fire powers and ability to burn someone's abilities in half?

@Joygirl did you copy Midnight's abilities to get this fire ability?

2 wus for Flame Torch and Rogue so the claims itself might not be fake.
Vampirism was activated to redirect back Flame Blast. Human Torch Burned himself ???
@Joygirl vampire girls are my type :shocking:

Forgive me for trying to burn you
But Midnight hinting he used Flame blast on Joygirl that got redirected back by Vampirism. If the Reaper Virus is Vampire cult then Joygirl migjt be the one that got converted.

Activated the Reaper Virus on a player, inflicting them with a Reaper Virus. The will be converted during the day phase 1 to a Reaper
Is this a Vampire cult guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.