Status
Not open for further replies.
The ability Light got hit by was different Flame Thrower, so the one that redirected back Flame Blast was not him. It has to be the one Midnight used his ability on i.e Joygirl or the one Joygirl used her ability on​

Activated Flame ??? To burn half of the abilities of ??? Until night 1

I am kinda lost but it appears like Mid targeted Joygirl as he says
Then someone redirect what he did to him
2 options here, it was Joygirl or someone else

I think we need to hear from her about this
@Joygirl

Or are u saying sth else happened YTW?
The ability that got redirected back by Vampirism were used by both Midnight and Joygirl. Midnight assumed his ability on Joygirl is the one got redirected back and called her Vampire. But Joygirl also used same ability on another player arround the same time frame, i believe her action is the one that git redirected back from Vampire. Hopefully I'm correct on this since i believe Joygirl might not be Vampire is Rogue instead, how she came about info on Midnight look legit.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
The ability that got redirected back by Vampirism were used by both Midnight and Joygirl. Midnight assumed his ability on Joygirl is the one got redirected back and called her Vampire. But Joygirl also used same ability on another player arround the same time frame, i believe her action is the one that git redirected back from Vampire. Hopefully I'm correct on this since i believe Joygirl might not be Vampire is Rogue instead, how she came about info on Midnight look legit.
What do you mean her ability? WU confirms it was mids ability who got redirected to him after he targetted joygirl

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
What if Mid targeted someone who was not Joygirl and targeted the Vamp and now the scum team knows who the vamp is?

J

Joygirl1

Flame blast was activated to burn ??? Half of their abilities for the cycle
OMG!

Unvote Midnight

At least he confirmed himself as town with this WU!

So there is indeed another player with an ability burning action in this game. Here I thought that I had hit a bullseye but I have to look for new clues now. Please follow me and unvote Mid too.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
OMG!

Unvote Midnight

At least he confirmed himself as town with this WU!

So there is indeed another player with an ability burning action in this game. Here I thought that I had hit a bullseye but I have to look for new clues now. Please follow me and unvote Mid too.
What's the name of the ability you received?

J

Joygirl1

@Joygirl vampire girls are my type :shocking:
Forgive me for trying to burn you
I´m not a vampire, the vampire cult must have expected you to proof your innocence and burn someone after I put you under pressure. Sorry for that but I had to do this.

And before you all go after me for taking this vampire bs serious I better claim: I am Rogue, you already saw two WUs of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.