Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

I'm gonna ignore this bullshit.
Sorry, I haven´t read your other posts when you wrote this one. You have a reason for voting Light?

If this single post of me annoys you already that much, do you wanna switch positions with me? I get accused of being dracula´s bride for some stupid reasons several times despite making that risky move of putting Mid and myself right into the spotlight.
While the result may not be what I hoped for and me being possibly wrong you can´t deny that I gave you all something to work with right at the game start, ensuring that the first phase is not boring and it surely spiced things up, right? ;)

As far as I know, Reborn explained everything exactly as it happened in his post.
Now I can only hope to not get lynched, vigged or killed at night after I played my cards so offensively but without taking risks we can´t move forward in my opinion. Such a shame I had to claim my role already though, that was something I haven´t planned to do. That players that forced me to do so would be worth to take a look at after investigations can be used.

J

Joygirl1

Wait actually if Joygirl was a target of conversion, that would happen by day 1, and now we still in day 0, so if she appeared as vampire she could be a scum originally
Why assuming me to be scum and not town? Any specific reason for that?
Don´t disappoint me, my husbando sis :emohiyo:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Me winning in a R/P/S tournament :kawak::finally:

Also, me having written more posts than Ekko in a mafia round so far :usoprice:

Plus, to make some burning ability situation jokes before someone else comes up with it:
"Joygirl is playing with fire".
"She´s fighting fire with fire!"

:wellwell:
#TheFireRises

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Me winning in a R/P/S tournament :kawak::finally:

Also, me having written more posts than Ekko in a mafia round so far :usoprice:

Plus, to make some burning ability situation jokes before someone else comes up with it:
"Joygirl is playing with fire".
"She´s fighting fire with fire!"

:wellwell:
apropriate avi

What's the confusion lmao

Joygirl absorbed one ability from midnight and I think she got "Flame ???"

Then someone used this action where "Flame thrower "was used.

Now joygirl actually questioned (there is a post of her) that is the character who used flame thrower could be scum. And,when she got yes answer then she assumed midnight is scum on the basis of that there can't be two flame abilities.

Then she used "Flame ???" To burn bakidou

Then midnight to prove himself that two characters can have flame abilities used "Flame blast" on Joygirl

Then after 10 mins (based on Aries post) flame blast got redirected back to Midnight.

So, midnight got burned by his own ability.

Possible Inferences
1) Joygirl is Rogue - I looked into her posts and she has been consistent. So from the beginning her posts are being consistent.

2)Joygirl is vampire - Rogue can't be vampire in my opinion so this is baseless. Also, Rogue appeared in two WUs with two different actions. Her actions checks out. So this point is mute.

3)Joygirl got culted - possibility but then why vampire will make it so obvious that they are protecting joygirl?

Also, this

Conversion has to take place during day phase 1 but this day phase 0 so no one got culted to reaper virus till now.

4)Joygirl is rogue and someone tried to frame her and at the same time burn midnight as well. - hitting two birds with same stones.

Imo - both midnight and Joygirl are town
I'd go with 4.

I thought Chris Evans was fake WU but then it wouldn't trigger vampire thing

Status
Not open for further replies.