Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Joygirl has an ability that burns actions. She saw someone else use an identical ability, and assumed that because she was town, the other had to be non-town. She asked, and she was given responses broadly affirming that theory.
Waifubro

Yeah I was asking to make sure itit'sthe same ability name since they're slightly different

J

Joygirl1

Well Flame Thrower and Flame Blast are two different abilities though
Yes, I gained an ability from Midnight, but it was described as "Flame (???)"

So, searching for other interesting things, I noted that YTW is kinda sheeping Ekko, voting Light for what exact reason?

J

Joygirl1

To confirm - you targeted Ekko?
No, I didn´t.

And I hope that mafia doesn´t have some strange ability to produce fake WUs. How are the chances that Human Torch is not even in the game but only used as a fake role?

But Pyro would not be a vampire cult member, so this would not really add up. The whole situation has turned strange.
I can imagine that mafia used the pressure I put on Mid to their own advantage, using a redirection, bus drive or other ability to get us confused.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
And I hope that mafia doesn´t have some strange ability to produce fake WUs.
They almost certainly do. Should probably remove the focus on solving away from who does or does not show up in writeups. Just need to keep a mental note of who purports to be who, as their target choices will inevitably catch them out anyway.

J

Joygirl1

I chose Baki because he was jumping on Blue´s joke theory of me being a vampire waaay too easy. Back then I thought that he was trying to defend his maf buddy Mid but thinking about it now it would actually make sense if Baki would be a vampire himself.

I chose Baki because he was jumping on Blue´s joke theory of me being a vampire waaay too easy. Back then I thought that he was trying to defend his maf buddy Mid but thinking about it now it would actually make sense if Baki would be a vampire himself.
So you're accusing me of defending midd, you got interesting deduction skills. Its true that half my abilities were burned by Rogue, but just as you said
No, I didn´t.

And I hope that mafia doesn´t have some strange ability to produce fake WUs. How are the chances that Human Torch is not even in the game but only used as a fake role?
It's something that doesn't come together here, mid targeted you, and burned himself doing it, the role who was responsible for that was a vampire, now that this action was confirmed, my assumptions were almost proven. But than again, this can very well be a fake WU, how you said. I want to know why you accuse me of being a vampire for defending mid tho. Can you elaborate here? So far the only confirmed vampire lead leads to you(mid using an ability on you, and he just burned himself doing that). mid can elaborate here also if he really targeted you.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
If I'm mad you'd know once first 24 hours are over :sadgrin:

Fuji there's nothing to town core you for. But you seem to be quite comfortable getting easy town core read from Ekko, no eye brows raised. Gimme your reads on Ekko and your scum reads.
On this logic, there is nothing to "town core" anyone from, except perhaps Joygirl and Midnight Delight. Why are you only taking issue with Fuji?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
What's the confusion lmao

Activated power Absorption to copy one random ability from ???

Joygirl absorbed one ability from midnight and I think she got "Flame ???"

Activated Flame Thrower on ??? to burn half their abilities this cycle
Then someone used this action where "Flame thrower "was used.
I´d most likely get vigged or lynched in that case, fully aware of that :kayneshrug:

However, I know that Midnight has that Flame Thrower ability. And knowing the character and how careless the ability was used on Light it has to belong to a (purple) maf player. There might be a slight chance that there might exist another (town) role with the exact same ability but this chance is not very high in my opinion and I´m totally willing to take that risk on a day 1 lynch!
Now joygirl actually questioned (there is a post of her) that is the character who used flame thrower could be scum. And,when she got yes answer then she assumed midnight is scum on the basis of that there can't be two flame abilities.

Activated Flame ??? To burn half of the abilities of ??? Until night 1
Then she used "Flame ???" To burn bakidou

Flame blast was activated to burn ??? Half of their abilities for the cycle
Then midnight to prove himself that two characters can have flame abilities used "Flame blast" on Joygirl

Vampirism was activated to redirect back Flame Blast. Human Torch Burned himself ???
Then after 10 mins (based on Aries post) flame blast got redirected back to Midnight.

So, midnight got burned by his own ability.

Possible Inferences
1) Joygirl is Rogue - I looked into her posts and she has been consistent. So from the beginning her posts are being consistent.

2)Joygirl is vampire - Rogue can't be vampire in my opinion so this is baseless. Also, Rogue appeared in two WUs with two different actions. Her actions checks out. So this point is mute.

3)Joygirl got culted - possibility but then why vampire will make it so obvious that they are protecting joygirl?

Also, this

Activated the Reaper Virus on a player, inflicting them with a Reaper Virus. The will be converted during the day phase 1 to a Reaper
Conversion has to take place during day phase 1 but this day phase 0 so no one got culted to reaper virus till now.

4)Joygirl is rogue and someone tried to frame her and at the same time burn midnight as well. - hitting two birds with same stones.

Imo - both midnight and Joygirl are town

Status
Not open for further replies.