Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It is nonsense, that's why I ignored it the first time. But since it's been brought up again I wished to clarify.
You'd be better served ignoring it entirely. On initial inspection, the one who comes off looking the worst for it was Ekkologix, because his No Vote suggestion looked like an awkward entrance into the thread. You coming back to it here could be construed as you being wary about negative attention on you, a trait typically prescribed to Scum.

:usoprice:

What to discredit when there's nothing lmao:doffytroll:
You tried to pass off your slip as something benign Mr.
I'm not plenty of people Fuji. It's disrespectful if ya really believe I'd slip like that. And Aries provide town color info to scums he did that in FMA game.

?
I do believe you slipped yes, the same for Mr. Soul.

Aries will sometimes forget to do that and only give towns color when asked.

You are being lazy or is scum if both ya reads so far are based on color thing what ya being doing for rest of the game
Im just living my life mister. Going on dates with MJ, spending time with uncle ben and aunt may and of course shitposting my way to victory.

The fact is mister, I believe you and SK need to be checked. You can also prove yourself by doing something and appear in a WU. Otherwise you are scum for me, or atleast non town.

Worst

Custom title
You tried to pass off your slip as something benign Mr.

I do believe you slipped yes, the same for Mr. Soul.

Aries will sometimes forget to do that and only give towns color when asked.

Im just living my life mister. Going on dates with MJ, spending time with uncle ben and aunt may and of course shitposting my way to victory.

The fact is mister, I believe you and SK need to be checked. You can also prove yourself by doing something and appear in a WU. Otherwise you are scum for me, or atleast non town.
i trust you this one Fuji bro!

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
oh my it started ?

@Pot Goblin we need to talk

Don't have killshots :peperain: or you'd be dead already
Did a quick read from page 1, didn't saw anything interesting :V

what about you guys ?
hmm well ariess said after the FMA game is that he designs indie in a way so they have a good chance of fulfilling their wincon so i'm sure you'll find a way :D
I wonder if Mystique is in the game that could be troublesome......
Then let's get them all man!

Yò!
Indie or Scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.