Spoiler One Piece Chapter 975 Spoilers Discussion

Who was MVP in this spoiler?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Exactly. And you remember he general concensus around that scene. It was that Luffy needed his entire arsenal including gear fourth to supposedly match up against kid and luffy.

Of couse I for one say Luffy was stronger than all these guys but this scene of Kid supposedly matching up to Luffy by also making a big fist is what immediately sparked the Kidd=luffy nonsense.

Now we see kid again and this time luffybus using gear fourth while Kid uses some random named attack. Are you seeing where this is going? Now once again Kid is apparently equal to gear fourth luffy in the eyes of a number of people. Which is utter bullshit
Tbf Kidd only lost to Kaido and someone from Shanks crew. Seeing Urouge defeated Snack, I think Kidd lost YC1, 2, or 3 so Oda can give Kidd any level he wants.

Headcannon....

A brief clash of that type is used to hype a character.. that's all.

Zoro would take on king and would participate against kaido. Denjiro can only follow his lead from now...

His only Chance was to stay as an antagonist but........
Denjiro got so much hype for easily blocking a 720 pound canon :finally:

I'm sure Zoro will try to take on King all by himself, but will he be able to prevail? I'm not so sure, maybe he really needs help from a really powerful person like Denjiro :wellwell: Oda is also hyping him up so much :steef:

Denjiro got so much hype for easily blocking a 720 pound canon :finally:

I'm sure Zoro will try to take on King all by himself, but will he be able to prevail? I'm not so sure, maybe he really needs help from a really powerful person like Denjiro :wellwell: Oda is also hyping him up so much :steef:
Current Zoro would send him flying casually actually

Status
Not open for further replies.