Status
Not open for further replies.
There's 4 teams...

Reaper Cult.
Vampire Zombies.
Sinister 6.
Brotherhood of Mutants.
Aren't Reaper Cult and Vampire Zombies the same based on writeup I seen?

Anyway, caught up. I like so far you, Joygirl, Nana, Fuji, Ripped, Ratchet.

Also I actually do not like the way Soul jumped at Ekko being bulletproof.

Vote Lynch Soulkiller.
 
Aren't Reaper Cult and Vampire Zombies the same based on writeup I seen?

Anyway, caught up. I like so far you, Joygirl, Nana, Fuji, Ripped, Ratchet.

Also I actually do not like the way Soul jumped at Ekko being bulletproof.

Vote Lynch Soulkiller.
You think someone tanking all the kills so far is a townie role? and even if it is, don't you think pressure is needed their way to determine if they are townie or mafia?
 

Fujishiro

Its going to be daijobu.
‎
Leak the first message in the scum chat made by the host
Oh geez mister banner. Use a copy ability, copy it and amp it into becoming a reusable ability. Copy the used amp then amp the vampire cult ability to be a town cult ability that goes through immunities. Cult everyone while maintaining the copy and amp for reuses. Rinse and 2 till gg.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top