Status
Not open for further replies.
So its a biased vouch for you? Even if Yo might be town with claiming Storm?
if u r town and u see someone else do the exact same thing u did and he being scumread for it, would u not be inclined to vouch for the other person?

that's my thinking with it

idk about the 100% thing but ytw seems to give off an all-or-nothing guy kinda vibe based on what ive seen of him in the past 2 games

Another character with a fire ability? That´s hard to believe for me.

Is it just me having that feeling that at least one of those TAC voters is trying to save Baki? The votes from Pero and Michelle look especially suspicious to me.
Look at TAC iso and tell the Ripped one what you think please

Baki iso also quite poor, more erratic than TAC which I usually associate with town, but seems to care more also than TAC which I'd expect more from someone's that is teamed up

Wouldn't be opposed to either lynch
I dunno what should have I done more than doing that play at the beginning, people were picking up on useless stuff like the color claim, even those those people were just joking, they were forced to claim for this action, it was more an anti town move than a towny one.
Should have I joined on that fiasco also? its from page 20 to 90 easily useless stuff.
The investigations were nada
My abilities were burned at random by joygirl, and got a redirect burn also.
I had no play to do, and there were no plays, unless i missed something in the last 30 pages or so.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
He slipped and I pushed him for it and asked him to confirm himself if hes town. Not sure why you make it look like its a bad thing for me.
the thing is it’s not a slip if they’re mechanically cleared as town…
eh Vote Lynch Soul Killer @Kagurashii

he said he wont use abilities when asked and then later said something about them only being night abilities, he shouldve started by saying they were night abilities imo so it just seemed like a way to get votes off his back
Ehhh he clearly stated that openly that he has invest but it’s only a night action though…

kinda feel like you’re just nitpicking here.

Another character with a fire ability? That´s hard to believe for me.

Is it just me having that feeling that at least one of those TAC voters is trying to save Baki? The votes from Pero and Michelle look especially suspicious to me.
I mean the aspect, but yeah it has fire abilities also, I would have used some abilities if I was not targeted at random.

the thing is it’s not a slip if they’re mechanically cleared as town…

Ehhh he clearly stated that openly that he has invest but it’s only a night action though…

kinda feel like you’re just nitpicking here.
he said it after saying he wont use abilities when we asked him to use an ability to clear himself

y start with saying u wont use ur abilities and then later saying its night only? "won't" vs "can't"

I dunno what should have I done more than doing that play at the beginning, people were picking up on useless stuff like the color claim, even those those people were just joking, they were forced to claim for this action, it was more an anti town move than a towny one.
Should have I joined on that fiasco also? its from page 20 to 90 easily useless stuff.
The investigations were nada
My abilities were burned at random by joygirl, and got a redirect burn also.
I had no play to do, and there were no plays, unless i missed something in the last 30 pages or so.
I don't really care what plays you have or don't have.

Why do you think color stuff is useless and what do you think of SK's reaction to the suspicion it brought up?

Regarding the claims, nobody is forced to claim. Claiming is often bad and helps scum, I barely ever claim unless I'm sure it will benefit town.

Are you making the assumption that those forcing claims are town?

Status
Not open for further replies.