Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it just doesn’t make much narrative sense that the guy who kills kaido right after Luffy beat him is someone who barely fought him.

if kaido returned why the hell would anyone heal zoro? Wouldn’t they want to heal Luffy instead?
I don't think it necessarily has to have logic in this way. Zoro being able to get up again "could" be via willpower alone to protect the capital. Again....if it's fate and meant to be, I'm not a ZKK supporter, ask anyone here. I'm just being unbiased about the situation.

When i was arguing about Zoro "magically" recovering, it was always in context to him interfering with Luffy's fight. Now that Luffy has won, and now that Kaido is submerged in Magma (which may be killing him), I personally do not have an issue with the notion that it "could" happen.

Exactly, it needs to be done in the right way. It could be a very great moment (really completing his character) or it could trivialize it if the landing isn't solid (i.e. forced parallel with Ryuma).

I guess we'll have to wait and see.
I don't think we will ever see a Strawhat straight up execute someone on panel.
Oda can't bring himself to have them say they will kill their enemies and already said that's why Luffy and the crew always says they are gonna beat them up or kick their ass...

Now executing an already dying and weak Kaido would look straight up bad whatever way Oda chooses to do it, would be pathetic for Zoro as well.

Edit: For instance this is exactly what the Blackbeard crew did to Whitebeard and it was pretty pathetic.

Both would be a choice but the total will be 5 yonkos and they still not at the power of a yonko individually
Not only that they need a strong crew or a bigger crew with some more quality fighters here and there, a wounded Big Mom looked like she could solo the entire Kid + Heart pirates lol, that aint it for a yonmo crew.

While straw hats have proved they can beat the calamities, the flying six (at least 3 of them), and have a Grand Fleet.

If there was no magma in there
I could understand people's sentiment

But their in critical condition being enveloped by magma a thousand miles down beneath the island
How the fuck could they survive that
Oden when into a boiling pot pretty healthy and died within an hour
Why would oda create this ultra dire specific circumstance just to have them survive or escape

But their in critical condition being enveloped by magma a thousand miles down beneath the island
Why would oda create this ultra dire specific circumstance just to have them survive or escape
Oden isn't Kaido or Big Mom, he doesn't have their freakish body and natural resistance and resilience.

Both are unconscious as well if they are drowning in Magma even if the heat doesn't kill them lack of Oxygen will.
Last time Big Mom drowned she even got amnesia.

Status
Not open for further replies.