Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, do you know what would happen if Pica stomped on you? You'd be fucked.

But Pica's stone can crumble. Luffy's fist can't.
You have no basis to claim that maxed out Hakis clad over Luffy's punch wouldn't contribute much. Luffy did this before Kaido even turned into a magma-like Dragon. You just want to stick to an agenda and call Kaido "troll" for telling the obvious. Haki reigns supreme, that's why Roger stood atop and cockblocked Whitebeard, who had the strongest paramecia on top of his Hakis, stats and supreme grade blade.

I legit fear that BB will look sooo op that other Yonkous looking not good in compare, hell the 3admirals=BB shit could became true.
I mean to match and fight this Luffy, you need to be stronger the current strongest creature, we reaching Dragonball z powercrap plot soon in case. At top Luffy probably still get a least one power up...

Luffy will controll his awakening even better, he just got hit new and already took the strongest one down lol...
We reach very dangerous stages for OP powerstructure, something which Greg warn about in Arlong park last weeks...
This is why Oda shouldn't have involved BM in the arc and instead have the the captain trio vs Kaido with Luffy maybe unlocking COC coating at the very end.
Luffy still woud have room the grow as he would have just unlocked COC (so not used to it) coating and no awakening yet

I was just thinking if there is a timeskip in the chapter and everyone gathered and luffy already bandaged, what did Zunesha and the marine ships do in the mean time? Standing around and waiting politely for the situation to resolve?
:luffywat:

• It debunked Mihawk facing Yonko Shanks
  • Debunked Shanks being Yonko 12 years ago
  • Debunked Shanks having highest bounty
  • Debunks Zoro being top tier since timeskip
  • Debunked Roger and WB were levels above Yonko
  • Debunked Drake being top 5 SN
  • Debunked Kid losing to Snack
  • Debunked Kid being oneshotted by Kaido offscreen
  • Debunked Marco having highest bounty among YCs and being strongest Commander
  • Debunked Marco and King having CoC , awakening, advanced haki
  • Debunked Zoro being levels above Sanji. Turns out they are still close in power.
  • Debunked Zoro killing Kaido or even surpassing Oden
Arc has nothing relating Mihawk vs Shanks.
Shanks being Yonko 12 years ago? I guess it was said he became Yonko 6 years before Luffy set sail.
Shanks having highest bounty? Who used to say that?
Maybe not top tier but already YC1 since timeskip. Way stronger than Luffy.
Roger and WB were portrayed as above Yonko. What is your point?
Hard to scale SN. We only know for sure top 3 are Zoro, Luffy and Law.
Not sure where Kid losing to Snack came from.
Not sure how it was debunked that Kid was oneshotted by Kaido.
For sure Marco was debunked of his bounty and strength being the highest among YC.
Wasn't debunked that Marco and King doesn't have any of these. But is very unlike that they has until now.
Zoro was clear level above even Luffy until Luffy learned ACoA. And still are levels above Sanji.
Zoro yet to do both. Neither Zoro or Kaido are dead yet.

So Kaido was proven correct , there will never be another monster samurai like oden
Omg
Most people believe this won't have a resolution.

I've heard people saying that Zoro making a new scar was the payoff to this moment, but it isn't. Someone has to reopen the reopen the old scar, and Kaido has to acknowledge that a samurai stronger than Oden has appeared.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
This is why Oda shouldn't have involved BM in the arc and instead have the the captain trio vs Kaido with Luffy maybe unlocking COC coating at the very end.
Luffy still woud have room the grow as he would get unlocked COC coating and no awakening yet
If that happened though and big mom was after kaido it would make her seem better though

I legit fear that BB will look sooo op that other Yonkous looking not good in compare, hell the 3admirals=BB shit could became true.
I mean to match and fight this Luffy, you need to be stronger the current strongest creature, we reaching Dragonball z powercrap plot soon in case. At top Luffy probably still get a least one power up...

Luffy will controll his awakening even better, he just got hit new and already took the strongest one down lol...
We reach very dangerous stages for OP powerstructure, something which Greg warn about in Arlong park last weeks...
4th haki type in combo with the df - toon warp, BB sphagettifying G5 Luffy with his blackhole

Most people believe this won't have a resolution.

I've heard people saying that Zoro making a new scar was the payoff to this moment, but it isn't. Someone has to reopen the reopen the old scar, and Kaido has to acknowledge that a samurai stronger than Oden has appeared.
>"We need a pay off for this moment"
>"Not, that one doesnt count because of this technicality"
:seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.