Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is evidence that contradicts your statement. You are simply choosing to ignore them. Just like I'm picking them up to counter argument you are doing the same when saying "because this" or "because that".
Herrera.

Luffy was trapped in the Mirror World alone, his crew was on the sea on the way to a Island which he promised to them to be on. Why would he suddenly start to smile and sleep when he knew he needed to be on another place in order for his crew to leave Big Moms territory.
Explain to me how this compares to Luffy being done in Ennies Lobby where his crew were meters away from him?
You are not counter argument anything, you are just trying to refute something you cant.
Stop playing dumb, this is straight up pathetic, you are wrong on this, move on and take your L like a man.

Herrera.

Luffy was trapped in the Mirror World alone, his crew was on the sea on the way to a Island which he promised to them on. Why would he suddenly start to smile and sleep when he knew he needed to be on another place in order for his crew to leave Big Moms territory.
Explain to me how this compares to Luffy being done in Ennies Lobby where his crew were meters away from him?
You are not counter argument anything, you are just trying to refute something you cant.
Stop playing dumb, this is straight up pathetic, you are wrong on this, move on and take your L like a man.
"Trapped alone" he already had tied up Brulee so he could escape and was walking fine until Pekoms show up to carry him. You are trying to tell me that Luffy is afraid of being alone so he can only smile when his crew is nearby? Is he a puppy?

Oh lord you are one dense individual. Zoro has been down and out and practically lifeless for over ten chapters. Luffy on the other hand dies and revives like it's nothing then comes near death again and comes back and once the fight is over there is not one iota of any death or near death consequences for him that were previously there. He is just "fine" with some bandages on him.
Luffy has well above the human levels of vitality and has mythical zoan level of self healing.

His recovery time is small because his body is literally built different. Like Luffy is about to sleep for 2 weeks or so straight once the fight is fully over then the straw hats will leave.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
And he ate food just like Zoro got his mink medicine
23:59
"omg mythical zoan drum regen so broken. asspull!"

00:00
"zoro being a normal human will come back after a near death scenario with 023840129873012702173 damage due to magical asspull mink medicine and is gonna kill awakened Kaido. Trust me, man. It totally makes sense and it's not an asspull at all".

:pepestop:

"Trapped alone" he already had tied up Brulee so he could escape and was walking fine until Pekoms show up to carry him. You are trying to tell me that Luffy is afraid of being alone so he can only smile when his crew is nearby? Is he a puppy?
LMAOOOO

Look at what you are saying, going to my mute list since you are clearly trolling or have some trouble comprehending basic sentences, bye.

I call this ending trash and your rebuttal to me saying it’s trash is “At least Zoro isn’t involved”

Is this the new standard we hold Oda to?

Imagine i said the ending of Naruto was trash and you come in and say “At least Sakura wasn’t involved” and that’s it. That’s your measure of quality.

like what is going on. Why is this acceptable writing in this fandom? I thought one piecefans were supposed to be better than all these other fans

Point is Zorro is cringe as fuck.Less screentime=Good

This forum is kinda funny tho. It’s the complete opposite of Reddit in my opinion. There are a lot of One Piece fans and HATERs that somehow truly believe the series is shit but they still read the spoilers weekly, and freak out by a simple hint that could literally mean 1000 different things. Nonetheless, I still love to see how passionate and/or egocentric people get on here when you question their own headcannons and theories. The drama is real. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.