Chapter Discussion One Piece - Chapter 975 : "Kinemon's Plan"

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law doesn't even respect luffy who saved his ass multiple times ... this cheerleader is so arrogant lol!
Hope Kidd will show us that he is not just a L striker, expecting a lot from him.

Little bit disappointed that luffy, zoro and sanji have the same outfit after TS but it's okay, what they need to show is their power at 100%.

Lol kinemon, lucky guy! The real deal for the people who know japanese : KANJI ! :pepehands:

Only one thing i don't understand is why oda revealed to the alliance that BM and Kaido are together now (where is the twist ?) and just after they said they don't care lol. Beast pirates with calamities and kaido are already a big deal for the alliance and now with BMP ... but hey it's okay ?! :choppawhat:

Law doesn't even respect luffy who saved his ass multiple times ... this cheerleader is so arrogant lol!
Hope Kidd will show us that he is not just a L striker, expecting a lot from him.

Little bit disappointed that luffy, zoro and sanji have the same outfit after TS but it's okay, what they need to show is their power at 100%.

Lol kinemon, lucky guy! The real deal for the people who know japanese : KANJI ! :pepehands:

Only one thing i don't understand is why oda revealed to the alliance that BM and Kaido are together now (where is the twist ?) and just after they said they don't care lol. Beast pirates with calamities and kaido are already a big deal for the alliance and now with BMP ... but hey it's okay ?! :choppawhat:
The supernovas may feel overconfident but I think that they will realize soon at Onigashima that they have still really underestimated how strong the Yonkos are.

The supernovas may feel overconfident but I think that they will realize soon at Onigashima that they have still really underestimated how strong the Yonkos are.
No, Luffy does not take them seriously, only people that Luffy will actaully take seriously is Blackbeard, Akainu and IMU.

The fact that Luffy does not need Awakening or Advanced Conquerors Haki to beat them shows how pathetic they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.