Status
Not open for further replies.
Baki and inactives. And with an inactive flipping green scum, I am probably on to something here.
WakandaForever, Alwaysmind, Tobi, Nana, Pot Goblin

these players might be worth taking a closer look at then^
they were either inactive from the beginning or suddenly went awol

the thread is too quiet... we need more spice

@Yo Tan Wa answer my question about how u know SK is town :beckmoji:
@Flowa who all have u been scum reading prior to getting shot agn? :beckmoji:
@Lord Melkor what do u think of ppl saying the WUs r fake? :beckmoji:
@MUUGEN do u scum read anyone other than fuji? youve been focusing on him a lot :beckmoji:
@WakandaForever @Alwaysmind @Tobi @Nana @Pot Goblin r u still playing? :beckmoji:
@Zolo do u have anything else to say besides that ur going to kill indies? :beckmoji:
@Midnight Delight @SoulKiller @Charlie what in the world is up with ur avys? :beckmoji:
In Aries games sometimes scum has ability to make fake writeups, but I have seen it as one or two shots only.

the thread is too quiet... we need more spice

@Yo Tan Wa answer my question about how u know SK is town :beckmoji:
@Flowa who all have u been scum reading prior to getting shot agn? :beckmoji:
@Lord Melkor what do u think of ppl saying the WUs r fake? :beckmoji:
@MUUGEN do u scum read anyone other than fuji? youve been focusing on him a lot :beckmoji:
@WakandaForever @Alwaysmind @Tobi @Nana @Pot Goblin r u still playing? :beckmoji:
@Zolo do u have anything else to say besides that ur going to kill indies? :beckmoji:
@Midnight Delight @SoulKiller @Charlie what in the world is up with ur avys? :beckmoji:
Thanks for the tag, the day phase started where it is night for me

Now I can read the game

I might not be available later, any new stuff that happened? I wanna catch up faster
idk how much u read but tac who was red hostile indie is now a pro-town indie
arondight died and was town
indigo died and was green scum

baki claimed jean and there was a wu about jean during this dp that some ppl speculate might be fake

sk claimed that he investigated rippedcal last night and says cal is town but ppl r getting on sk's case asking y he didnt investigate baki or LM who were up for lynch last dp instead

sk also had some crazy personality change earlier this phase and ytw is still hardcore vouching sk is town without providing much substance as to y

oh and investigation abilities will fail this cycle or something i believe

idk how much u read but tac who was red hostile indie is now a pro-town indie
arondight died and was town
indigo died and was green scum

baki claimed jean and there was a wu about jean during this dp that some ppl speculate might be fake

sk claimed that he investigated rippedcal last night and says cal is town but ppl r getting on sk's case asking y he didnt investigate baki or LM who were up for lynch last dp instead

sk also had some crazy personality change earlier this phase and ytw is still hardcore vouching sk is town without providing much substance as to y

oh and investigation abilities will fail this cycle or something i believe
I saw the tac wu thing

Why would the invests fail? Scums ability?

I saw the tac wu thing

Why would the invests fail? Scums ability?
ah wait not fail but "negate"... i assume it means the same thing tho?

Flashbang bomb was activated to super kill ??? but their bulletproof vest protected them from the first kill

Green goblin has bombed a building

Lightning manipulation was activated to negate investigations this cycle

Electrical charge was activated

Telescoping was activated
but yea, green scum used it

Status
Not open for further replies.