Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Hmmm. I've always felt I lean more introverted than extroverted I guess, depends on the company I suppose.
You have the Sun in Leo.

But for example if your Moon (emotions) and your Venus (social relationships) are, let's say, in Cancer or Scorpio you can be more introvert.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I was aware it is close between me, TAC and Baki. Also, this is not my first Mafia game, you would expect me to cry?
I don't expect you to cry, but I kinda expect you to be disappointed or even irritated since you almost got lynched in the final moments of the phase practically out of nowhere.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Someone should throw some of those status ailments at Baki so we can see what happens.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
I didn't know it was that complex actually. So does everyone have a Sun/Moon/Venus?
Sun (essence)
Moon (emotions)
Ascendant (first impression)
Mercury (Intellect)
Venus (Love and social relationships)
Mars (how you react in conflicts)
Jupiter (Luck and going forward)
Saturn (Rules and restrictions)
Uranus (don't remember this one)
Neptune (Spiritual depth)
Pluton (generational goals)
Quiron (Personal wounds)
Lilith (Secret desires)

And the life path between two signs which are called the tail of the Dragon and the Head of the Dragon.

Everyone has it and you can check it by doing your Astral chart

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
You have the Sun in Leo.

But for example if your Moon (emotions) and your Venus (social relationships) are, let's say, in Cancer or Scorpio you can be more introvert.
Hmm, I just used some random online checker and allegedly my Moon is also in Leo, but my Venus is in Cancer. Impressive.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Sun (essence)
Moon (emotions)
Ascendant (first impression)
Mercury (Intellect)
Venus (Love and social relationships)
Mars (how you react in conflicts)
Jupiter (Luck and going forward)
Saturn (Rules and restrictions)
Uranus (don't remember this one)
Neptune (Spiritual depth)
Pluton (generational goals)
Quiron (Personal wounds)
Lilith (Secret desires)

And the life path between two signs which are called the tail of the Dragon and the Head of the Dragon.

Everyone has it and you can check it by doing your Astral chart
I will have to do one, this is pretty interesting. I never really put much stock into it all, but I can't say it's exactly inaccurate so far either.

Status
Not open for further replies.