Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carrot, can you explain why none of your hypothesis so far was proven true?
Some did mate

Zunisha reappearing

Luffy fighting and winning against Kaido: (with a twist I just didn't expected the G5)

Perospero being Ko/killed

Most of them didn't, but that's because they are just possibilities/hypothesis. It's completely different from a theory which is something a LOT stronger.
Post automatically merged:

Who did we see catch Luffy from falling??
Why the question ?
There isn't any for carrot to be focused on just your headcanon
THere is, you'll see ;)

Carrot is not with the SHs anymore...
Hmm yes she is, she is the great hall with Franky, Brook, Robin, Nami and Chopper (t least that's where she was the last time we saw her)

The article doesn’t matter as much to me as the four years I spent honing the craft in college
You still have a lot to learn then.

you’re about a decade too early to teach me anything about a subject you demonstrably can’t grasp by any means.
Yes I think I am.

Like, go ahead and defend the rabbit because you wanna kiss her, C4N,
You are really weird :whitepress:

blowing smoke about your literary prowess, I don’t believe you’ve ever read a book that didn’t have corresponding pictures
One of the key qualities of a writer is that.. they never stops learning.

Sadly, you did.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You still have a lot to learn then.

Yes I think I am.

You are really weird :whitepress:

One of the key qualities of a writer is that.. they never stops learning.

Sadly, you did.
The guy who has yet to say a single cohesive thing about the writing process is telling me I stopped learning…when the fuck are you gonna START, chief?? :seriously:

Some did mate

Zunisha reappering
Luffy fighting and winning against Kaido: (with a twist I just didn't expected the G5)
Perospero being Killed
Most of them didn't.
So out of dozens of theory you got :
Zunisha reappering (i admit not really given)
Luffy beating the bad guy of an arc (wow, so unexpecte)
Pero dying (wrong, he is still alive or at least not confirmed dead. You talk about DEATH flags.)

So really you only got 1. Out of dozens.
Then you ask yourself why we don't trust your analysis and shenanigans.

The guy who has yet to say a single cohesive thing about the writing process is telling me I stopped learning…when the fuck are you gonna START, chief??
More than 16 years mate. I started learning about storytelling more 16 years ago, just like you, in multiple schools, degrees, projects and everything. and I never stopped learning about it.

So it might not look like much, but when I conceptualize something as important as "development inertia" or "Shadowings", the best course of action for you is to trust me.

Because by not believing me just by sheer hatred, you are actually putting yourself away from really understanding how storytelling works.

But mate, you do you.. it don't matter at all to me.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Pero dying (wrong, he is still alive or at least not confirmed dead. You talk about DEATH flags.)

He got the ONLY guaranteed one right, let’s be clear that it doesn’t take clairvoyant abilities to predict the main character of a paint-by-numbers hero’s journey ISN’T going to lose against a villain in the end.

You don't have to trust me, trust the method.

Status
Not open for further replies.