Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh has this thread just been reduced to @CarrotForNakama vs everyone?

Also, what's the deal with all these new accounts being made in the last few days coming in to defend Carrot, only to be banned so soon?

:suresure:
Not true. We have had some honest, well-thought arguments for new nakamas like Raizo, Caribou, and Tama. They even gave compelling evidence with actual manga panels instead of blog posts. We simply used Carrot-stans' logic with these characters and they all fit that logic better than Carrot does. Caribou's even ridden on the Sunny and asked to sail with Luffy after the war, has a tragic past in real time where he lost his crew before his eyes in Fishman Island, and even had a coverstory like Jinbei to establish his character. His fellow new nakama Raizo even stated that Caribou can fulfill a necessary job for the crew back in Udon, and he saved Luffy's life during the raid. It's just lost in the sea of salty tears from those who refuse to see the writing on the wall after this week's chapter. The numerous alts infiltrating this thread is proof that they see it.

Oh my, Toei, what are you doing? I didn't want to believe this was real, but the preview where this is animated is even worse than this suggests. At least give Carrot the decency of offscreening her fight like Oda did than whatever this is. Carrot deserves better. Other background sidecharacters like Rebecca may have been forced into skimpy clothing, but this is another level of nasty. This is Naito's doing, isn't it?

“stop sexualizing Carrot. You’re being creepy”

*meanwhile Toei
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Also waiting for: “Mods are protecting Yamato fans! They’re protecting the sexists misogynistic systematic failure!”

Only to ask the same mods to protect his shit. Damn, his ass must be jealous with his fingers.
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Pretty sure oda himself tells him to do that... :whitepress:Hey, I missed doing that please add it in the anime.it will be fun.
No wonder they tried to show Sanji as down as a Pedo in the movie... that's just how his character is for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.