Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Why? Is it the design? Or is it the idea of the RS itself?

He'll get it redesigned and updated so I don't think it'll stay in its current form if it stays till EOS.
The idea. Im content with the invisibility tech. I could possibly ((possibly)) tolerate the durability boost. But I dont like that it boosts Sanji's AP and DC. I want those to come from him not some flimsy ass power ranger suit.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
The idea. Im content with the invisibility tech. I could possibly ((possibly)) tolerate the durability boost. But I dont like that it boosts Sanji's AP and DC. I want those to come from him not some flimsy ass power ranger suit.
Ok I see your point. But I don't see this form of power up as contradictory with Sanji's personality. His kindness, his past and protecting the crew are always at conflict.

In one arc he couldn't advance crazy combat wise because of his past and his kindness. And Luffy recognized him for it unlike Judge (Which is why Oda deliberately didn't make him fight to the chagrin of some fans).

So it's only fair that he gets a power up that some might deem unearned for the sake of the crew this time around.

Ok I see your point. But I don't see this form of power up as contradictory with Sanji's personality. His kindness, his past and protecting the crew are always at conflict.

In one arc he couldn't advance crazy combat wise because of his past and his kindness. And Luffy recognized him for it unlike Judge (Which is why Oda deliberately didn't make him fight to the chagrin of some fans).

So it's only fair that he gets a power up that some might deem unearned for the sake of the crew this time around.
Im not saying that it contradicts his personality. Im saying it contradicts how hes been fighting for 900 + chapters. How can you make a martial artist into a power ranger after 900 chapters. Like it doesnt even make sense. Youd expect such a drastic change in fighting to be done in the timeskip.....but this far into the story ? This is just wrong.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Im not saying that it contradicts his personality. Im saying it contradicts how hes been fighting for 900 + chapters. How can you make a martial artist into a power ranger after 900 chapters. Like it doesnt even make sense. Youd expect such a drastic change in fighting to be done in the timeskip.....but this far into the story ? This is just wrong.
There were only 3 attacks that were drawn in his new form. And they were all martial arts style kicks.

None of them were "drastically" different than how he normally kicks. It was just enhanced strength, durability and invisibility.

When he gets to go all out during the war I expect him to retain his vintage style.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Sanji vs King will be awesome :feelsokeman:
Their fighting styles match well. I honestly wouldn't rule it out 100%. But even if it didn't happen this is the first time in 10 years when OP is going to be battle centric, so he's going to get a fight against a strong opponent regardless.

The banter between Zoro and Sanji fans about who fights King is fruitless in my opinion, there're too many strong opponents in both Big Mom and Kaido's crews. So it's not just about who fights King.

There were only 3 attacks that were drawn in his new form. And they were all martial arts style kicks.

None of them were "drastically" different than how he normally kicks. It was just enhanced strength, durability and invisibility.

When he gets to go all out during the war I expect him to retain his vintage style.
Whats drastic is him needing something to boost his stats. Something he never ever used to do.