Status
Not open for further replies.
without even trying to read me
anti town as it gets
i am disappointed
hmph
Haha i already made my thoughts known on this and you weren't even the main pusher on me, so it was not a blind decision.

I wanted to save myself, and at that moment it was either ya or Light. I went with ya because you wanted me vigged so you would face consequences of your own decision.
[

/TABLE]

Yes, there were Storm actions recently based on names. Unless someone else left can use lighting.
Aries been posting my actions under Prof X inage since last day phase. Tornado Lightning Bolt Mist Gust Typhoon etc were mine.

Haha i already made my thoughts known on this and you weren't even the main pusher on me, so it was not a blind decision.

I wanted to save myself, and at that moment it was either ya or Light. I went with ya because you wanted me vigged so you would face consequences of your own decision.

Aries been posting my actions under Prof X inage since last day phase. Tornado Lightning Bolt Mist Gust Typhoon etc were mine.
are you town?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Why would he not post them under storm?

Because I absorbed a scum role of course.

My wincon did not change however and you can be sure that I´m still town because why would I make such a suicidal move to kill Deacon Frost on purpose if I had become a reaper myself.

@Charlie Yes, I have that Reaper Virus ability and in theory I have 2 shots of it let. However, the only reason I even considered using it was my plan to "misuse" in on purpose for killing Deacon Frost. I won´t use it anymore from here on.

Well, Ultra had to be either Dr. Doom or Magneto if he wasn´t Deacon Frost, on both of those characters the culting would fail anyway, so I had nothing to fear about them getting culted. If for some very strange reason Ultra would have been a town or maf role that could be culted, well, that would have been very unfortunate.
But I had my good reasons to believe that he could be Deacon Frost, that double vote power ability from the last lynch that saved him and got Light lynched instead looked very suspicious, to me it was highly likely that the vampires tried to save one of their own, otherwise this ability usage would have made not much sense at all.
Do you have new wincon or only this ability?

Status
Not open for further replies.