Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
When did this happen? Before Doom was merging the mafias or afterwards? That´s important.
Remember, Doom startet out as an indie.
Before
and Zolo claim checks out, so I don't understand why you are voting for a confirmed townie who's action checks out recently. Unless I am missing something here.
Because zolo ability appeared only once in WU while LM and Worst as cable appeared many times.

I don't know man do whatever you want.

I might be wrong about zolo but that's how I see it so do whatever you guys want

J

Joygirl1

I think we have a deep wolf here, is isn't me though.

Joygirl is confirmed right? She uses absorption powers mostly, which is also what Doom is using.
Oh, how I waited for that moment that someone would try to frame me again.
Baki tried and he flipped scum.
Pero tried and he flipped scum.
And now you.

I wonder why my absorption power didn´t work on you, any explanation why my own ability was absorbed instead? This sounds like a passive ability Doom could have.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
When she omega killed Ultra, the name was not blue, what is your thoughts on that? At this point we need to look at everyone who is not Yo Tan or Reborn.
I claimed last, I did the best I can to prove who I am, If Im not QS than who is? ekko is melkor... flowa is dead.... I have no intent to lie

Reaper Virus was activated to target Deacon Frost/Ultra omega killing him but not before letting one of his most faithful followers a chance to still win it for them with his mutant assist

Ekkologix has become the non hostile indie Morbius the Living Vampire
Joygirl claimed that she is the one who Omega Killed Ultra. But look at the WU, what you guys make of it? Like this picture in particular popped up again and they controlled a role.

J

Joygirl1

I f*cking killed the vampire cult leader on purpose, if I was the culted player I would have completely ruined my own wincon! :lawsigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.