Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wano is an unprecedented level of bad for Oda. Look how he butchered the yonko fights.

both kid and law vs linlin and Luffy vs kaido were riddled with plot conveniences to make up for the fact that the supernova weren’t strong enough to take on the yonko.

linlin barely got any focus despite being a yonko
Luffy needed 3 back to back asspull powerups to beat kaido

wano in general is a new level of disappointment from Oda.
You are right, but I feel like Oda completely scrapping important plot points just to end the arc is vastly different from bad writing decisions concerning fights and power-levels.

It also just doesn't make sense given how slow Oda has been the entire time. Why would he waste chapters solely on Raizo or Tama and now this one, if he just wanted to hurry tf out?

ok What Yonko Commander is not throttling Who's Who the way Jimbei did? Name 1
Jimbei is a boss he neg diffed WsW but that doesnt mean everyone else will too. Just because Wuffy smacked Kaido thinking other WG members can do it is funny. So since there has been no proof in the story, it is headcannon.

You are right, but I feel like Oda completely scrapping important plot points just to end the arc is vastly different from bad writing decisions concerning fights and power-levels.

It also just doesn't make sense given how slow Oda has been the entire time. Why would he waste chapters solely on Raizo or Tama and now this one, if he just wanted to hurry tf out?
its almost like its not over yet and this is a fake out

wano is an unprecedented level of bad for Oda. Look how he butchered the yonko fights.

both kid and law vs linlin and Luffy vs kaido were riddled with plot conveniences to make up for the fact that the supernova weren’t strong enough to take on the yonko.

linlin barely got any focus despite being a yonko
Luffy needed 3 back to back asspull powerups to beat kaido

wano in general is a new level of disappointment from Oda.
Asspull? You lost all your relevance here. Just because you are anti Luffy, everything he does is an asspull for you and your biased opinion about wano arc overall is funny. Your puny headcannon isn't true so you start talking bad about the manga in general. :gokulaugh:

Idk but Oda said that Luffy plays a major role in the finale of wano, so I’m inclined to think 1050 was it.

I think Oda will wrap up lingering plot points post wano or in future arcs.

Asspull? You lost all your relevance here. Just because you are anti Luffy, everything he does is an asspull for you and your biased opinion about wano arc overall is funny. Your puny headcannon isn't true so you start talking bad about the manga in general. :gokulaugh:
In what world is it good writing for Luffy to get defeated 3 times and magically get a new power up every single time?

if Luffy can just obtain power ups like this, it would have surely been helpful back in marineford.

With what was shown so far yes.. But he didn't enter that fight with the intent to go all out, he replaced his real blade with a knife in it the hilt is different.. He could also be a third eye clan..

WhosWho could high diff base lnu?..
I guess that's one way to interpret things...

I think wano need 50 more chapters ...
Kaido backup ... All revalations

Status
Not open for further replies.