• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoro fujitora
sanji kizaru
yamato greenbull

Zoro the tiger swordsman vs Fujitora the Purple Tiger Swordsman
Sanji the bull vs Rokugyu the Green Bull
Yamao the mythical dog, Ace's girlfriend, unknown power from Wano vs Akainu the Red Dog, Ace killer, the one worried about Wano
Luffy the monkey Bluenoes Kizaru the Yellow Monkey then fights Im

Yamao the mythical dog, Ace's girlfriend, unknown power from Wano vs Akainu the Red Dog, Ace killer, the one worried about Wano
yamato vs akainu
and luffy vs kizaru would throw me off cause I think its strongly implied
akainu is the n1 in the navy .

I think yamato will not join the strawhats. Luffy will make a epic speech and let her self ask if she REALLY want to join the crew. Cause she has no fucking dream like the other strawhats. Jinbei dream is to make luffy the king of pirates and the other everyone knows. Yamato can be oden if she take care of momo or the princess. I dont think she will join the crew and settle with them to sea

Im in the camp I hope Yamato doesnt join. She doesnt pass the strawhat vibe test for me. I feel she would be a Brook, but more annoying. Even tho Im not a big Sanji fan, I prefer the monster trio over monster quartet. She can play a role in the final major arc, but Im not excited to see her journey of accepting shes Yamato than Kozuki Oden. :seriously:

Sanji the goat ahhahahaah even in the colorspread he is the goat and the vice captain and the wings of the pirate king

yamato vs akainu
and luffy vs kizaru would throw me off cause I think its strongly implied
akainu is the n1 in the navy .
Yamao vs Akainu will happen. Aokiji vs Akainu, ice vs magma was the foreshadowing, Yamao will finish what Aokiji failed to do.

Not really sure too about Monkey Luffy low mid diffs Kizaru, but all the same animal pattern lead it to that way.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
SHs are looking bad. I mean they aren't looking like a future PK level crew.

Power level are highly imbalanced.

Oda wrote himself into a corner by wanking Luffy a lot but sidelining other SHs.

Well you can say zoro and sanji definitely got due focus but then rest of the ShS role has become like those of side characters.

Oda should have given up power ups and due fights to rest of the SHs to allow them to grow but instead they got stagnated.

I can only hope that with yamato and jinbei coming in other SHs who isn't Luffy, Zoro and Sanji won't get sidelined but then it's Oda we are talking about 🤷

So I guess if these spoilers are correct, the SHs had the following reactions to Yamato essentially asking to join;

Nami, Usopp, Chopper, and Jinbe were surprised and shocked.

Franky and Robin were happy.

Sanji and Brook had hearts in their eyes.

Didn‘t get any info on Luffy and Zoro possibly due to them still being unconscious.
You was right Franky was the happy one and Brook wasn't be goin be shocked I say Brook will blush instead he does heart eyes lol I was close on that at least @Twin Milf

Status
Not open for further replies.