Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a troll. @dizzy2341 knows it too, I'm not really on Carrot4Nakama team. We argued too in WCI days with me defending Pedro.

But yep, Yamao fans on this site are army of clowns who formed the entire circus. Not that surprising though, I can see the similarity afterall it is Yamao's role if she ends up joining the crew.
If Yamato fans are “army of clowns” forming entire circus…

Then you are included in the “army of clowns” as well as your vote tells otherwise
:cheers:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
This... Many people here like @Van aren't really fans of Yamato nor wanted her to join but are not blind of the reality...

Accept it Carrotards, Raizo is joining!
??? How could anyone believe I don't like Yamato?

Make no mistake, Carrot and Yamato are both trash characters.

Yamato is just bland Nami clone.
Yamato is bland, boring, a Nami clone, was introduced last minute and is incredibly forced. Her zoan form is also basic and ugly. I do NOT want her to join. Carrot is a one dimensional, cute animal stereotype that is made irrelevant by Chopper, who I also hate(postskip at least). I do NOT want her to join either.
Luffy not showing particular interest in Yamato during the arc climax isn't an argument against the shitty Nami clone.
I hate Yamato though.
Really don't get it
:kriwhat:

Keep telling yourself that. We all know that ain't true.
The fact that You have to make up terms leads me to believe that you will do and say anything to justify yourself. That's what children do, are you a child?

:king:

You are going to be very surprised :myman: because if there 1% of chance that I'm right .... oh boi.

Status
Not open for further replies.