Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Yeah right, I'm not the one who says Tama choosed horselina :milaugh:
What does that have to do with anything? Is deflection the last argument you have aside from your pseudo-intellectual writing theories? Oda isn't some masterclass or writing and subversion, he isn't planning a huge "GOTCHA!!!!" moment where Yamato gets rejected because Luffy suddenly refuses to let her join only to have carrot come in, Wano should've made it perfectly clear he's playing it straight with the story. The fact is, Carrot was mostly releavant in WCI because of the pedro story, and now that it's over and she bodied perospero with that dog mink, her screentime was basically reduced to zero. It also doesn't help Japan, for whatever reason, really does not seem to like her, and they tend to be the only market publishers and writers cater to :kayneshrug:

No, I just use my head. You guys are not, you are working on blind hype :milaugh:
To be honest. While I am a huge Yamato fan, I became so much later and was neutral towards her in the beginning. The Carrot strawhat shit that you spew here made me troll you and than I became a huge Yamato fan. I never let hype or bias cloud my eyes, unlike you who only sees furries

Last edited:
Oda: How delusional do you Carrot fans want to be?
CarrotForNakama: Yes.
Again, I'm not the one attacking here, i'm not the one feeling threatened :milaugh:

And Carrot was one of the main charactets of WCI
No.

I. Girls that are pretty relevant during an arc and befriend the SHs but later dont amount to nothing is pretty much a trope in one piece. Carrot getting 200 panels doesnt make that different, just longer
That one has nowhere near the amount of panels Carrot had on whole cake. and didn't participated in any battle.

It's therefore completely irrelevant.

I thoughts it felt off. Tama said she wants Speed at her mother figure yet the moment looked like a gag in comparison to the scene where she clung to Nami when she needs emotional comfort, that was genuinely beautifully drawn .
The message was clear: Nami was shocked to hear that Tama needed a mother figure. After all it's logical, Nami know all to well what it means to need a mother, she lost hers.

But instead of Horselina, Tama is shosing Nami in the end. Oda is showing here that Nami is her real mother figure in that instance. That could lead to something very interesting.

So this is that time of the day where you finally break and show the true nature of a butthurt Yamato denier. What an incredible fellow.
I love how you guys think you are reinventing the wheel each time you call me a Yamato denier. I already said Yamato won't join, it's nothing new. Stay updated guys.

Your stupid rabbit has done nothing relevant in Wano.
Carrot has done enough in whole cake to join the crew now. So your comment is irrelevant in the Nakama discussion.

Carrot has done enough in whole cake to join the crew now. So your comment is irrelevant in the Nakama discussion.
No she hasn’t. She only has done that by your standard. Mine are way higher.
Her services at WCI only are enough for her to be allowed to go back to Zou. And even that is to much. She should be exiled for the useless rabbit that she is.

I never let hype or bias cloud my eyes, unlike you who only sees furries
You are not bias but you call me a furry.. SOmeone who told you guys many times I was not.. but okay, you are noooooooooot bias at all

:milaugh:

What does that have to do with anything?
It has to do with the story mate, I know you guys don't understand the story too much, but stay in line, you will.

Oda isn't some masterclass or writing and subversion, he isn't planning a huge "GOTCHA!!!!" moment where Yamato gets rejected because Luffy suddenly refuses
Nothing is complicated here mate. You seems to think Oda is trying to coompletely trick you all, no, he is just doing a little subversion, nothing out of the ordinary. It's yuoà guys who are blinding yourself up, not Oda.

Concening Luffy, I don't think he will refuse, I think Yamato will simply change her mind.

It also doesn't help Japan, for whatever reason, really does not seem to like her, and they tend to be the only market publishers and writers cater to
The polls are saying otherwise mate
Post automatically merged:

No she hasn’t. She only has done that by your standard. Mine are way higher.
Yours are out of the storyline mate, you are working on hype, i'm working on actual story relevancy.

Her services at WCI only are enough for her to be allowed to go back to Zou. And even that is to much. She should be exiled for the useless rabbit that she is.
Lmao talking about a bad take..

You are not bias but you call me a furry.. SOmeone who told you guys many times I was not.. but okay, you are noooooooooot bias at all
I didn’t call you a furry. I said “you see furries”. Different thing. And I’m not biased towards analyzing One Piece. I am biased towards trolling you.
So I will use all facts from the manga to troll you and put carrot down and ofc I will make use of reductio ad absurdum to do it. But you do not understand that ofc

Last edited:

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑

:milaugh:

It has to do with the story mate, I know you guys don't understand the story too much, but stay in line, you will.

Nothing is complicated here mate. You seems to think Oda is trying to coompletely trick you all, no, he is just doing a little subversion, nothing out of the ordinary. It's yuoà guys who are blinding yourself up, not Oda.

Concening Luffy, I don't think he will refuse, I think Yamato will simply change her mind.

The polls are saying otherwise mate
Post automatically merged:

Yours are out of the storyline mate, you are working on hype, i'm working on actual story relevancy.

Lmao talking about a bad take..
What releavancy? All of your "proof" is situational at best and headcanon at worst. You cherrypick whatever information fits your narrative and literally invented a writing concept to somehow make your theory seem more plausible. Again, you talk of subversion yet your reasoning is more than lacking for why Yamato WOULDN'T join (while we've seen her express more than once she wants to go out at sea) as well as it fitting narratively since she wanted to go with Ace but couldn't because he got BBQ'd like an idiot. His brother, Luffy, is a logical choice as an alternative. One more thing, I suggest you read what I said again AND look at the polls, because as I've said, Carrot appeared in two polls, and twice her ranking has been super low in Japan (27th and 24th) specifically. Yeah she is higher in the last poll, except that rank is high because literally all other regions like her, but as I said, publishers and mangaka rarely give a shit about any other market than Japan, so my point stands

Said by someone hyping a small panel for how many chapters...
For good reasons :kata:
I didn’t call you a furry. I said “you see furries”. Different thing. And I’m biased towards analyzing One Piece. I am not biased towards trolling you.
So I will use all facts from the manga to troll you and put carrot down and ofc I will make use of reductio ad absurdum to do it. But you do not understand that ofc
"I'm bias but I'm not bias". Yup.. it sums up correctly the current One Piece fanbase :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.