Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. You would be surprised to know just how high the chances of Carrot are despite her present treatment in the story ;)
Post automatically merged:

Unlikely.

First because there will most likely won't be another member on the fleet.

Second because if Carrot joins the fleet, it's as Captain if we look at hr treatment, and she is nowhere close to be a leader. So... no.
Or maybe just maybe Larrot ain't that important to Oda's story and makes her Wanda's dog mink second in command I mean it would be fitting as she always plays second fiddle to people with dog qualities

:myman:

Or maybe just maybe Larrot ain't that important to Oda's story and makes her Wanda's dog mink second in command I mean it would be fitting as she always plays second fiddle to people with dog qualities
If Carrot was not important she wouldn't have more than 200 panels in whole cake mate.

Why would the minks not be joining the fleet? And their captain would be Nekomamushi and / or Inuarashi
Because of that:

Same argumentation I debunked a hundreds time already. Nothing new.
Debunked? :kobeha:

I loved the last chapter mate, you really don't understand how I read :milaugh:

And that's why you are completely unable to understand what I'm saying about Yamato and will be completely unable to predict what is coming

:myman:

:pepecopium:

Yeah it's cool, soon will be the time for more Carrot development
Carrot development towards Momo! :pepelit:

Now 2 of the Deranged Monster Trio are fighting.
You mean Dumbster Trio?

If Pedro didn't die he was the best candidate after Jinbe joining. Well even with Jinbe, Pedro was still the better one.

- 10/10 character design
- Not annoying personality
- Doesn't give opponent a break when fighting, bombing Tamago in middle of transformation; similar to King's fighting style
- Clear role as Lookout, even his hobby is observing at high place
- Got electro element before Nami got Zeus. Together he would make Element 4 with Zoro (wind), Sanji (fire), Jinbe (water) and Pedro (electro)
- Seems to have good teamwork with Brook and Jinbe, the 2 newest member / Newly Joined Trio
- Sad backstory, losing Zippo
- His stolen lifespan could have been restored by either good grandma Olin or KOed Big Mom.

Pedro >>>>>>> Yamabitch
First time I see a Pedro widow:kobeha:

If Carrot was not important she wouldn't have more than 200 panels in whole cake mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.