Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of your "proof" is situational at best and headcanon at worst.
Only for you guys ;)

You cherrypick whatever information fits your narrative and literally invented a writing concept to somehow make your theory seem more plausible
That's not how cherrypicking works. I analyse it's completely different mate. You guys don't analyse, you are blinding jumping into obvious narrative traps :milaugh:

Again, you talk of subversion yet your reasoning is more than lacking for why Yamato WOULDN'T join (while we've seen her express more than once she wants to go out at sea) as well as it fitting narratively since she wanted to go with Ace but couldn't because he got BBQ'd like an idiot.
No, it's not fitting mate. it's only fitting for Yamato fans.

Luffy, is a logical choice as an alternative.
That's not how recrutments works xD

One more thing, I suggest you read what I said again AND look at the polls,
I did and Carrot is 8th :kata:

Yeah she is higher in the last poll, except that rank is high because literally all other regions like her,
Exactly :milaugh:

but as I said, publishers and mangaka rarely give a shit about any other market than Japan, so my point stands
Too bad, Oda precisly talked about Carrot advance in the poll and said that it was "fun" to see oh well she did. Soo.. yeah.. too bad.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy claiming he wants and is gonna become pirate king all the time is subversive dialog or affirmation
Actually it could be yes. Most protagonist in stories don't get to fullfil they life's goal, so it's possible that Luffy will not become the Pirate King, but something entirely different.

Only for you guys ;)

That's not how cherrypicking works. I analyse it's completely different mate. You guys don't analyse, you are blinding jumping into obvious narrative traps :milaugh:

Too bad, Oda precisly talked about Carrot advance in the poll and said that it was "fun" to see oh well she did. Soo.. yeah.. too bad.
:pepecopium:

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Only for you guys ;)

Actually it could be yes. Most protagonist in stories don't get to fullfil they life's goal, so it's possible that Luffy will not become the Pirate King, but something entirely different.
:lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh: Your lack of self-awareness is honestly astounding.

Yup it was indeed.

If that was the case she wouldn't be drawn.
so what? she did not say anything throughout the entire chapter making her important character in the story. There is new story revelation coming from herself as a character moving forward. Carrot is nowhere near where the strawhats are celebrating they are victory. She does not have a flashback regarding pedro's own words towards her character. She is just crying with tears during momo speech. Rather than inviting herself to be member of the straw hats just like what Yamato is doing right now.

so what? she did not say anything throughout the entire chapter making her important character in the story. There is new story revelation coming from herself as a character moving forward. Carrot is nowhere near where the strawhats are celebrating they are victory. She does not have a flashback regarding pedro's own words towards her character. She is just crying with tears during momo speech. Rather than inviting herself to be member of the straw hats just like what Yamato is doing right now.
Because her place is not with the strawhat just yet, her place right now, is with Wanda, who will launch her to the strawhat afterward. At least that's one of the possibilities ;)

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Look at this shit @Jew D. Boy

@dizzy2341 talks so much shit yet now he just hides like a coward.
He’s got geniuses like Jerami defending him by tagging a bunch of other dipshits, how much more protection could you possibly want as a fellow loser?? :blush:

Not what I'd imagine, but as you said it has a precedent with Inu + Neko, Robin and Carrot herself.

Her reaction when dawn arrives will be what to look out for.

Status
Not open for further replies.